Unexpected Things make it better

Eli calls me three days later and tells me there was a minor rogue attack that he had to take care of and he apologized many times.

I told him it was okay and he still didn't belive me so we decided to go on a family outing.

He tells me that he has to get somethings done first and he will pick me up at 5 for the outing.

Since its around 12 i have to feed the kids i walk in the house and Hallie is playing with these safari animals while watching Diego. Suddenly she starts giggling uncontrollably.

I look over and she is at a giraffe on the screen while shes holding one and then she throws the toy in the air.

And gravity gets the best of her and it lands right on her head and she starts crying.

I rush into the room and pick her up then swing her back and forth and gently start singing.

And i walk into the kitchen and scream.

Cain and Finn are sitting on counter covered in flour and the oven is smoking. But what scares me the most is the monstrosity that came out of it.

It had a random air bubble in the center, it was slighty green on the edges, and it was almost all the way burnt.

Once Hunter notices me walk in he nust sorta freezes and says "welcome home?"

------------ hunters pov--------------

When she walked in she looked very surprised. She look around the mess around us insanely she notices the kids are covered in flour.

I should be scared with that attitude of hers I would be dead in a minute. But she nust sighs and rubs her forhead and says to me "You have in 1 hour to clean this up."

Then she grabs Cain&Finn and walks up the stairs probably to give them a bath.

So i sweep the flour and junk off the floor, Wash the pans (and throw the "werid thing" in the trash), Then i start washing all the pans and dishes. Its probably.

About an hour and a half later is when she finally comes down the stairs.

She walks over to me and just starts hugging me. I hug her and rub circles on her back.

Suddenly she pulls back but is still holding onto me then she whispers "Its to much, with the rogue attacks, handling you, the kids, and Eli it just hurts. I cant handle it anymore." The last word comes out as a sob.

This girl has been through so much that she shouldn't of had to go through at this age or at all.

She is just crying in my arms my shirt is wet with her tears and soon tears and running down my face and we are crying together. We'd work through this we always do.

---------------------------------------------------------

Im sp sorry for such long wait but theres no excuse so ill just apologize. Hope you enjoyed it will update maybe next week or tomorrow even if i get enough votes ;)