Chapter 5: Harry

Picture to the side or on top is of Ashton. :)

"Ready to go get that ice cream, Ash?" Liam asked as we just relaxed in the small hospital room. 

"Yes, Daddy." Ashton said, holding his hands up for Liam to pick him up. Liam smiled and picked him up, placing him on his hip.

"What kind of ice cream would you like, babe?" Liam asked me.

"Can I just get a vanilla cone?" I asked. He smiled, nodding. I blushed when he kissed my cheek.

"We'll be right back, okay?"

I nodded and watched as they walked out of the room. I laid back against the small hospital bed, turning on the tv. I settled for some cartoons since everything else was crap. I was relaxing until there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said, watching as the door opened. I sat up when I saw that it was two police officers.

"Hello Mr. Stalik. I'm officer Pena and this is my partner Officer Gonzalez. How are you feeling?" Officer Pena asked.

"I'm feeling alright. Still a little sore." I said. Officer Pena nodded.

"We just came to ask you some questions about your husband, Zayn Malik." 

I sighed, but nodded. 

"When did Mr. Malik start abusing you?" She asked.

"The first year we got married. He had lost his job so he would take his anger out on me and my son, Ashton." I said. Officer Pena nodded, writing it down on the notebook she had in her hand.

"And how would he take his anger out on you?" 

I flinched, thinking back to all the pain and suffering I went through to protect Ashton.

"Mr. Stalik?" I heard someone say, breaking me from my thoughts.

"H-He would through me around and then start punching and kicking me." I started sobbing. "It got so bad that he broke my son's arm when he was only two years old." 

"Don't worry, son. We'll make sure he stays in prison for the rest of his life." Officer Gonzalez said, patting my leg. I flinched and brought my legs as close as I could without causing me too much pain. 

I heard the door open and then closed, leaving me sitting there sobbing. Only a few minutes passed before the door opened again. 

"Mommy! Why yous cwying?" I heard Ashton ask as he ran up to my bed. I shook my head, wiping away my tears.

"I'm fine, baby. I was just thinking about something." I said, helping him onto the bed. 

"Are you sure you're alright?" I heard Liam ask as Ashton cuddled closer to me, drifting off to sleep.

"I'm fine. Two police officers came in to ask me questions and I just kept thinking about what Zayn use to do to me." 

Liam sat down next to me, wrapping his arms around me. "Shh baby. You're alright now. I'll protect you."

I cuddled closer to him, listening to his heart beat. I started to slowly drift off to sleep as I heard Liam start talking.

'I'll always be here to protect you and Ashton. You guys mean so much to me already.'

-----------

So I meant to post this chapter yesterday, but I forgot. 

So who's excited for Halloween? I am! :)

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?