Chapter 18 - The Choice

Elizabell's POV.

I woke up and felt better rested than ever before. My body felt totally renewed, but what would a couple more hours harm. I turned around in the bed but was surprised to be met with a naked Shane without a duvet on. I was quite startled, giving a squeal from me while sitting up and moved backward. Stupid idea, because behind me was the edge of the bed.

'THUMP'. Suddenly from sitting on the bed I now laid on my back on the floor, with my legs still on the bed. Graceful as fuck.

The fall and squeal must have been high enough, as Shane's head appeared from the edge of the bed. "What are you doing on the floor, love?" He asked still half asleep, but none the less with a smile on his lips.

"Well, the bed was too soft, so I thought that the floor might be harder" I quipped with a smile.

"Come up on the bed again, love. You can always lie on me if you think the bed is too soft, I'm always hard for you" Shane smirked.

"No doubt there" I teased, climbing into bed again.

Shane smirked at my comment and pulled me close to him. "You didn't complain last night" he whispered in my ear.

"Of course I didn't, it would be a death sentence to make a werewolf annoyed." I snickered.

"So you don't think I was satisfying you?" Shane mused.

"I've tried better" I giggled and shrugged, teasing my mate even further.

"Then I'd better prove to you that I'm the best. Soon you won't be able to taunt me anymore because you are going to once again scream my name for your release" Shane growled.

Guess, I must remember not to taunt him too much, but who am I kidding, I was screaming his name, over and over again.

Luna's POV

After Bell had left, I lied in the bed and felt the lack of someone besides me. I was forced to soon return to Darius. The mate bond pulled me more and more back to him, and it would only get stronger the longer I was away from him. I fell asleep with my mate on my thoughts.

I woke up in the morning because the sunbeams were right in my face, god Bells was going to have to buy some curtains. I had fallen asleep with the thought of Darius, and I had even dreamed of him most of the night, I was going to get back to him soon. But I had to have a little time with Bells before. It was time to live a little, I thought. So I grabbed my phone and called the one I had known since childhood.

"What's up, Luna" Chris answered as he picked up the phone at the other end of the line.

"I thought you maybe wanted to go out tonight?" I asked hopingly.

"Sure, I think it will be magical with you." Chris joked.

"Wow, that was really corny." I chuckled.

"Where are we meeting?" Chris queried.

"I was thinking that we could make ourselves ready at your place?" I suggested.

"Yeah, by the way, I think that your sister is at the pack house," Chris informed.

"You know my sister?" I puzzled.

"Yeah, she's my Alpha's mate." Chris pondered.

"Okay, well sounds like a plan then, when will you come and get me," I asked.

"I'll pick you up in half an hour." Chris agreed.

"Great, just follow my scent, you have a great snout after all." I joked.