nine

{ hajime's pov }

{ a day later }

it's the day the future foundation visits. and i'm happy. it's been three months and a lot of people have woken up. i'm waiting at the dock with gundham and souda. ever sense gundham has woken up, souda hasn't left his side. it's kinda sweet.

we're standing there waiting when we see a familiar ship dock. i smile and wave too the three members of future foundation. byakuya, makoto, and kyoko all walk out. souda smiles at them and gundham looks confused.

they walk down and greet us,"hey hajime, souda, and gundham," makoto greets us, the others stand next to him.

gundham looks confused but souda whispers something and gundham nods. "so how is everything going?" byakuya asked.

"it's been good, we cleaned up more of the island and more people has woken up," i responded," let's walk and talk, everyone is dining hall."

they all nodded and i started walking, souda and gundham behind me, and byakuya, kyoko, and makoto behind them.

we all made it to the dining hall and walked in. nekomaru, akane, and sonia were talking, mikan and ibuki seemed happy, mahiru and hiyoko we're taking pictures, and byakuya and teruteru were talking. "hey guys!" i spoke, everyone looked at me.

"oh hey byakuya!" akane and sonia said.

the byakuyas look at each other and twogami ran out of there. the real byakuya rubs his temples,"i need a breath of air," he leaves.

after they leave, everyone burst into laughter. after a few moments we all stopped and the future foundation members went to go and talk to some of the people. it was nice, but somehow i snuck out and went to see him.

i got to the room and down next to him. i begin to speak,"hey, the future foundation is here. they're talking to the everyone else. i,uh, left."

suddenly the door oped and byakuya walked in,"greetings hajime."

"oh, hey byakuya," i stood up.

"why aren't you at the dining hall?" he walks over to me. i shrug,"it's not my type of thing."

he nods,"why are you not at the dining hall?"

"fresh air," he says.

byakuya looks at me and then at his pod,"he's the last one to wake up, correct?" i nod.

"he'll wake up soon, hajime. it might take awhile be he'll wake," he sighs.

"why will it might take awhile?"

"because his death was so horrible, it might take awhile for him to wake up," he sighs.

"thanks byakuya," i say.

we stand there for a few moments but he had to leave. i waved goodbye and he left the room. i stood there waiting and watching him breath, he looked tired and sad. i sat down next to him and sighed,"i'm waiting for you ko, you always said you love my hope."

{ author note: thanks for 150+ plus reads seriously. also, if you guys like danganronpa v3, crack ships, and my writing style i have another dr story called 'lies and laughter' i came up with that idea at too early o'clock in the morning. so yeah! thanks for reading guys! }

{ word count: 530 }