two

*time skip: 2 months later*
{soudas pov.}
it's been two months since:
•we found out about the neo world progam
•we defeated junko
•we left the program
•we woke up

and it's been hell. we found out that we still are at jabberwock island. we also found that we are at the main island but in a make shift shelter. sonia found out the cottages still exist and everyone (akane, fuyuhiko, hajime, sonia, and me) stay at them. and that the rest of the islands are open too.

we visit the people who are still asleep regularly. akane visits nekomaru, fuyuhiko visits peko, sonia visits everyone, hajime visits him, and i visit gundham.

god, i miss him. i miss him so much.

we still don't know when they are going to wake or even if they wake up. everyone misses someone but we all collectively miss someone.

chiaki.

we all miss chiaki.

she was amazing.

but she didn't truly exist but she exist in our hearts of everyone here.

i give a sad smile at the thought and look at gundham. his hair wasn't in the ice cream cone shape but it was down. he looked nice. he was wearing a hospital gown, so no scarf but the dark devas of destruction still are us here. sonia and i have figured out a way to get them, and we did. sonia and i share custody of them until he wakes.

i yawn and stand up, until i heard i noise. i looked around and saw a pod opening.

i screamed, pretty loud.

hajime and the others rushed in,"what is it-"

"what is with the screaming?" a voice said, it sounded irritated.

we looked over and saw, byakuya standing up.

"holy shit," fuyuhiko said.

byakuya groans,"can someone get me pain killers please."

"i-i will," akane said rushing to get some.

we all looked at him in shock,"b-byakuya, you're alive," hajime whispered.

"of course i am," he snaps,"why wouldn't i be?"

"you-you died, teruteru killed you-," we look over at teruteru's pod, it was open.

akane rushes in with pain killers and water,"here," she hands some to byakuya and then goes over to teruteru, presumably give him pain killers.

hajime looks like he has a realization,"they're awaking in order of deaths."

sonia looked over at him,"what do you mean hajime?" she walks over and gives byakuya his clothes, he accepts them and goes to get changed.

"i mean that they're waking up in order of murder/executions, byakuya woke up first then teruteru because he was the first victim and the first to get executed by monokuma," he exclaims.

byakuya walks back into the room and teruteru stands up,"hey, byakuya teruteru let me show you guys your cottages," sonia says leading them out of the room.

fuyuhiko walks over to hajime,"so you are saying that mahiru and peko are next to wake up?"

"if my theory is correct, then yes."

fuyuhiko looks close to tear and smiles,"t-thanks hajime, for the hope," he walks away and sits next to peko's pod.

i look at him,"so it would be mahiru and peko next to wake up, then hiyoko, ibuki, and mikan, then nekomaru and," i stopped.

hajime gave me a small, sad smile,"gundham, and then him," he looks over towards his pod.

"but how long will it take? will it take another two months for peko and mahiru to wake up, because if so, i don't think fuyuhiko can take it," i say, sorta panicked.

"i don't think," he says,"i doubt it."

i nod,"okay, we should head to the cottages, everyone is gone," i say looking around.

"oh, uh, you go ahead, i'll catch," he says.

i nod and begin to walk out, but before i walk out i look back at him. hajime was already out, next to his pod. i don't get what's so special about that guy, but if he makes hajime happy, so be it. i walk out and go to my cottage.

i open up the door, walk in, and close the door.i immediately flop on my bed when the four dark devas of destruction curled up and next. i smiled softly, took off my beanie, and drifted into a deep sleep.

{word count: 724}