Chapter 8 Who (Midday Sunset)

Who

I woke from a throbbing pain at the back of my head and an agonizing pull in my leg. I lifted my head to touch the back of head to see what was causing it. I felt around it. Nothing there must just be stress or something.

I slowly opened my eyes to see around me. Eminently I was blinded by a bright light, although I could still see, the light annoyed me. I gently rubbed my eyes, before carefully propping myself up on the head board. "Easy there Nessie. Don't hurt yourself." Said a husky velvet familiar voice. "Again." The voice whispered to him self. I turned to see Jacob with his head in his hands. He sighed. I huffed, in pain as I gently pull my heavy leg up with me. "Jake....... I'm sorry. So so sorry. I only tried helping-" I tried saying before I saw his head snap up. "Helping, HELPING! What help did you do? The bloodsucker got away, you got badly hurt and for once in my head I thought about suicide, if you died.And the only thing that stopped be was that bloody heart rate monitor and your breathing! What help did you do? Tell me Renesmee and maybe the pain in my head will go away!" He shouted, standing up making a scene.

I felt the tears in my eyes escaping and myself flinch away from Jacob in fright. I tried to find somewhere else to look, so I didn't face him. I looked around. I was in first-aid room, that's what Grandpa Carlisle calls it, as it's incase something happens to me, Jacob or visitors.

I decided to look at the heart rate monitor when suddenly my father, Jasper and Emmett jumped through the door grabbing Jacob, who was now violently shaking now, and dragging outside to calm down. I hadn't realised he was that mad. I few more noiseless tears dripped down my face before my mother entered the room.

She ran over to me, grabbing my hand and comforting me to stop crying. "Honey, calm down, it's alright. Your fine, Jacob just needs to calm down, he's only mad with himself." Momma said.

"He's only mad at himself, because of me. It's my entire fault. My stupid idiotic fault." I said between whimpers and breaths. "It's not your fault. We all would of done it to protect our family." She replied.

"Yeah, but you won't of got hurt." I replied. That she had no answer for.

I cried for the rest of the day listening to my mother, but not replying. Carlisle came to check on me a few times and my uncles and aunties came upstairs to visit me and took in turns caring for me. Not once did Jacob come back that day. Soon enough I fell asleep, dreaming of what is head of me.

Once again I woke from the pull in my painful leg. I opened my eyes to see Jacob grinning looking as if he was about to fall asleep. "Hiya, sleepy head." He greeted me. "Look who's talking," I said rubbing my eyes. "You o.k?" I said grabbing the glass of water on the bedside cabinet. "Yeah, now I can see your beautiful big brown eyes again." He said smiling sleepily. I grinned, when he kissed my cheek. Then Carlisle came in. "Hello Nessie. You look better. How do you feel?" He asked while checking me.

"Better, but still in a lot of pain." I said truthfully.

"You probably will for a day or two, but I want you try something for me....." He said trailing off. I motioned for him to continue. " I want you to try and walk for me with crutches of course." He said smiling.

"I'll try, but can't promise anything." I said fake grinning. I slide around so my legs were hanging over the edge of the bed. Only then for the first time I saw my purple cast around my agonizing leg. I slowly tried gently standing up with all my wait on one leg but fell into a bundle on the floor, clenching my leg in pain.

Jacob and Carlisle quickly grabbed me and pulled be back up to the hospital bed. "I want to try again. My leg wasn't ready." I said grabbing the crutches again. I gently put my entire weight on the crutches and lifted myself up. I looked up to see Carlisle and Jake smiling at me. I moved one crutch and then the other and then hoped with my good leg. I need that all around the room.

I spent 2 hours hopping around the room, until I was stopped by Carlisle's phone ringing from the side.

"Hello Carlisle Cullen speaking." He said answering the phone. "Okay.........Yeah..........O.K...I'll be there as soon possible.....Bye." Then he put the phone down. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm needed at the hospital, there was an 'animal attack', but I think its vampire attack." He said calmly. I froze, my vampire senses looking for danger.

"Your okay getting down the stairs aren't you?" He asked. I just nodded and he was off.

Once Jacob had got me downstairs, we sat watching TV and talking to my family. When suddenly my father and Alice froze in there spot. "What's wrong?" My mother asked.

"There someone coming, don't know who but they'll be here in a matter of minutes." He replied with a blank face.

"Any clues who?" I asked, but before he could answer, I smelt the vampire outside on the drive. I knew who it was. Eliza. The evil bitch who did this to me. Just then there was a knock on the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well what do you think?

This is my first authors notes, my friend/editer demanded me to do them.

well comment, vote and fan! Please!

Tell me what you think will happen and who is this Eliza person, what she after.

Massive thanxs to Ella, my editer and france/english friend. LOLz

Hope you like it.

Lu-Lu xx