Midday Sunet (After Breaking Dawn) on hold until the 17.12.10

Midday Sunset

Renesmee Carlie Cullen POV

Preface

Pain that burns. The comfortable warm touch that burns. Ice cold in the mind. Fire and ice can live together it's been proven, but how can you love them both. One is your enemy and one is your lover but I them both and need them both. How can it be?

Love

It was pitch black, too black to be real. At that moment I realised I was dreaming. I tired to wake myself up but failing instantly as my mind wouldn't wake. In the distance, I saw Jacob, my Jacob. He told me about this wolf thing called imprinting. Apparently he's imprinted on me. It means he can't stay away from me and that he loves me, a lot. It's not like a relationship or anything we are just best friends forever, but sometimes I wish for more. I reached out for him, but he disappeared into the thin air. I ran and ran, at human speed. My legs won't move any faster. I never ran out of breath, but my legs won't move. I stood there my legs concreted to the ground. They wouldn't move!

I woke up, my scream muffled in the pillow. A cold hand touched me and for first time ever, I jumped at the surprise of my mother waking me from my hysterics. The worried look on her face scared me at first, but then I realised her worry was for me. "Are you O.K?" my mother said in musical voice.

"Fine, it was just a bad dream. Where's Jacob?" I asked trying to compose my voice. "He's down stairs. You can see him in a minute." She said in a slightly smug voice. "Don't you no what day it is?" she asked me in a now confused.

"The 10th September, why?" I said confused. She giggled for 2 seconds, then composed herself. "It's your 7th birthday, silly Billy. You're now fully matured, you've stopped growing!" she chirped. That moment I realised my whole family was in the room now, with wide grins and smile across their perfect faces.

I searched the crowd of faces looking for the one I wanted but was disappointed. Uncle Jasper must of felt my disappoint wash through me because suddenly I was excited to have a awesome day. I smiled and jumped out of bed; everyone watched my every move. I gave momma a massive bear hug while strimmers and party poopers went over the top of me, followed by 'congratulations' and 'happy birthdays'. Then they left me alone to get changed in private. I skipped to the closet, which was bigger than my bedroom and has a slide leading down stairs, and rooted for a birthday outfit. I decided on a purple tutu dress with a pair of sliver dolly shoes on with purple and gold gems on, so I wouldn't break my neck in heels. I went over to m accessories and jewellery cabinet and put on my gold locket from momma and dad and my sliver and purple earrings from Jacob. I looked in the mirror at my bed head. It's was such a mess. I was going to have to get Aunty Alice to help me. Just then there was a light knock on my door. "Come in." I said, already guessing who it was.

"You called princess Renesmee." Alice said in a sweet voice.

I giggled. "It's as if you can read my mind." I explained.

"I might not be able to see your future, but your father can read your mind." she laughed in a musical tone while dragging me to my massive bathroom. She spent 2 hours in there, sorting and curling my waist long bronze hair. Then she went on to my make-up. "I love the outfit, Nessie. Though heels maybe better." She complemented. I remembered seeing heels in my wardrobe, but I was going to put them on for when I go out. "One step a head of you. I've got the heel versions of these shoes for when I go out later, if I do." I explained tapping my shoes together. Once I escaped Aunty Alice, I jumped down the slide in my giant closet. I lived in a four floor mansion. I skipped into the living room with all my family and Jacob. It was really modern and flashy with lots of activities, like swimming pool, tennis courts, home cinema, Water Park and lots more. We no longer lived in Forks; we now live in Bellingham, still near enough to Washington, but far enough away from grandpa Charlie.

Tomorrow I'm attending Bellingham high as a 9th grader and I am only 7. But didn't look it, I looked about 16.

I landed in the corridor and danced to the lounge. Aunty Rosalie was curled up against Uncle Emmett or Uncle Insane I like to call him, who had his arms around her on the purple fancy square sofa, starring at the flat screen. They both flashed a dazzling smile at me as I walked in. Momma and dad, hand in hand, stood by the open French doors talking to Jacob. I thought I heard a snarl come from my father as Jacob said something to low for me to hear. "Jacob!" I sang. Jacob ran across the room, lifting me up and spinning me around and them hugging me close to his chest. "Happy Birthday." He whispered in my small ear. I pressed my palm to his cheek and said 'Thank You' in his mind. Then he kissed me lightly on my cheek in a friendly way. A snarl ripped through my father's teeth and I gave him a evil glare back. Then Jacob let e go to soon and planted me on my feet, safely. Then my mother skipped forward and handed me a small turquoise box tied with a scarlet ribbon that sparkled. "This is from Jacob, your father and I. Take great care of it. Please!" she told me in a light excited voice. I carefully untied the beautiful ribbon and pulled the old turquoise box open. Inside lay a small purple net pocket bag tied with a purple threaded ribbon. It was old but not to old. I looked at Jacob confused. He just laughed. I looked around the room. Everyone giggled including Grandpa Carlisle and Grandma Esmee, who just walked in the room. I untied the knot and emptied the small bag on my hand. On my palm lay a sliver intricate chain bracelet with 2 gorgeous charms on it. As soon as I realised what it was, I starred at my mother. It was her old charm bracelet from when she was human that Jacob gave her and then my father added another charm on it. Jacob's charm was a little wooden wolf carved by Jacob himself. It was extremely detailed and beautiful. Dad's charm was a antique heart-shaped diamond that sparkled in the early morning sun. I stood there in shock for a minute trying to collect my thoughts together. "But....why....what....but?" was all I could say, everyone laughed to my embarrassment. "I don't wear it anymore and you'll love it more than I do!" My mother giggles out of her scarlet lips. Jacob gently took the old bracelet and connected it around my wrist, kissing my hand before he passed my hand on to my mother. "You have a charm to remember Jacob and one to remember your father," she gestured to my dad "but not me. So here is mine." There on my wrist was third and my favourite charm. It was a miniature gold key with 'Renesmee' engraved on the top with a tiny stunning heart-shaped sapphire. "Only 1 person can hold the key to your heart." She said in a soft sweet voice. I ran to her and gave her thank you hug, then to my father and finally Jacob.

I slowly walked to the pool in the happiest mood I've been in for a while and jumped on to the outdoor sofas. I twinkled in the early sun. I sat there for half an hour, then Jacob came and joined me. Very gracefully, he took my hand and held it between his big hands and starred into my big brown eyes. I starred back, looking for something but I didn't know what. "I haven't finished giving you my present, yet." He cheerfully said. "I don't want anything else." I said back joyfully. He ignored me and carried on. "I'm going to take you somewhere, but it's a surprise where." He blind folded me and led me to his Jaguar that the family bought him for Christmas. He gently placed me in the front seat and then he got in the drivers seat. "Where are we going?" I said frustrated and confused. "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you otherwise" he explained playfully. I signed giving up. It took us 1 hour 10 minutes to where to where ever we where going. Jacob also like the rest of the family drives like mad men drunk. We stopped somewhere and I heard him get out the car and then he helped me get out of the car. "Don't look, I'm going to phase." He explained.

"How can I, I'm blind folded." I jokingly said back. He laughed. I hear him phase. I could imagine his wolf with red-brown hair and jet black irises. He groaned, so I tired to find him; it wasn't hard because I'm half vampire. I leaped on to his back and then he was off as fast as a cheetah. It took us 2 minutes. I scrambled off his back and smelt around while he phased. I smelt fresh air, greenery, grass, trees and a heard of dear pass by. We where in a forest, but which one?

It smelt familiar. "Are you ready?" Jacob asked cheerfully.

"Yes" I said nervously back.

"3, 2, 1....." He took off my blind fold. There, where we stood, was my mother and father's meadow.