10.

One hour. In one hour the whole world will the face behind Sarah Jacobs.

Exactly one hour from now I'll be facing the people I'd left behind four years back. I'll be revisiting my past. My friends, family, colleagues everyone.

Every important person of the buisness and fashion world would be present which in other words means that my ex husband will also be present.

I was ball of nerves. The girls were not here this wasn't the time to introduce them but it was time for me to make my comeback. I was comming back stronger and better than ever before.

My assistant and husband were there with me at every step of the way. My company was something I was really proud of. I had spent sleepless nights, worked day and night to see this day. I wouldn't let anything or anyone come in my way now.
_____________

It was time. Time for my comeback.

I walked on the stage and I could see people's faces, some were confused some shocked some happy and some didn't show any expression at all.

"Good evening everyone. I would like to  thank each and evryone one of you for comming to the very first show of Sarach Jacobs here in london. Your support means the world to me and my team.

It feels good to be finally back home and out of the dark. It feels good to finally see my brand,that I have dedicated my life to, finally have a face.

I have kept myself out of the limelight for some personal reasons but now you all know the the face behind the brand.

This company wouldn't have been what it is today without all of its workers and the management. I would like to thank all of them for their extraordinary work, dedication and commitment and  I'd like to thank all of you for comming today.

And at last but not  the least I'd like to thank my husband Jacob, without whom none of this would have been possible. If it wasn't for him the dream that I had would still be a dream. He has been my rock and my strength. Without him none of this would have been possible."

Jacob walked on the stage at this time and gave me a hug and a kiss. The audiance applauded and cheered for us as we walked of the stage hand in hand.

This was my dream. Today was the day that my dream as a child was becoming a reality.

Looking at Jacob, I knew that none of this would have been possible without him.

He gave me the life I had always wanted. A happy home. A happy family.
Something that I had wished for since forever.