21.

Stop apologizing, you don't have to say sorry for how you laugh, how you dress, how you make your hair or for how you speak. You don't have to be sorry for being yourself. Do it fearlessly it's time to accept that this is who you are and you've got to spend the rest of your life with you. So, love your sarcasm, your awkwardness, your weird habits, your unique sense of humour, your hair, your voice, your talent, your everything.

These were my bestfriend Jacob's words. He'd said this to me ten years back. I maybe older and wiser, I may have lived another life since then, but I  I still remember everything he'd said as if it was just yesterday that we were having this conversation.

In life we do things. Some we wish we had never done. Some we wish we could replay a million times in our heads but they all make us who we are and in the end they shape every detail about us. If we were to reverse any of them we wouldn't be the person that we are today. Even though I want to change a lot of things that I've done in the past but becoming friends with Jake would definitely be something that I'll always be happy about.

Although his mouth needs to be soaped every so often because of everthing that comes out of it he is still someone who has always been there for me. Through thick and thin. He has fought with me and has fought for me.He has stood by me and been my rock.The world that we live in is filled with people who, no matter what you do, no matter what you try, will simply not like you. But the world is also filled with those who will love you fiercely. The ones who love you: they are YOUR people.

And Jake was my person.

My name is Sophia Smith and this is my story.

This isn't exactly a chapter. I won't be writing the story anytime soon so I though about writing this. This is for the same story about Sophia and Jacob.

Did you like it or not? Do let me know in the comments.

XOXO!