Chapter one

Well hi there I’m Spencer and this is how it started, see I’ve never been one that was fond in happy endings but this time I wished I had one now you may be asking what do you mean well let me start from the beginning.

Monday 4th of October 2014 was the day I met Michael it was pretty much how normal teens meet at a drunken party, but this was different I myself don’t drink so I was sitting down on the sofa looking around at the people dancing and sipping from there red cups. I normally don’t go to frat parties but I wanted to let go a little so I thought why not. I stood up and started making my way down to the kitchen there before my eyes I saw a boy with bright red hair. The red dye ran down his face from all the heat and sweat of the room. I couldn’t blame him the house was hotter than a heater. I smiled over at him as he looked up at me, yet he didn’t smile back did I do something wrong I ran to the hallway looking in the mirror is there something on my face? I thought to myself. I looked fine the same from when I got here. I turned around and shrugged my shoulders. I walked around until I got so hot that I decided to go outside and there he stood with a cigarette between his lips it hadn’t been lit yet I looked at him again until he turned; looking at me smirking.

“Stalking me now, huh?” he said a cigarette still between his lips.

“No I was hot and I’m sorry” I mumbled looking down scratching my neck.

He laughed and moved closer towards me I step back a little as he was right in front of me I stayed looking down he lifted my chin up and this was the first time I saw his face properly his eyes were a greenly-blue like an artist had splattered paint on a canvas and right above on his eyebrow glistening was a raven black ring on his eyebrow, his lips were curved into a perfect shape, his skin was pale but with a dash of colour to his cheeks.

“Finished staring?” he asked looking at me with a slight grin. I blushed and looked away embarrassed. “You don’t talk much do you? I’m Michael by the way” he said flashing me a smile and holding out a hand. I took his hand hesitantly shaking it and replied, “I’m Spencer.”

I let go of his hand slowly and he grin widened,

“I haven’t seen you before? Are new or?” he asked raising an eyebrow.

“Well I started last week Monday I’m a freshman and Calum invited me he said I should co-“he put a finger to my lips before I could finish speaking.

“I think I liked it more when you spoke less.” He said smirking.

-

Heyyyyy im megan hope you like it xxx