Epilogue

~10 years later~

Alyssa's POV

I sat on the couch next to Louis as our three year old daughter, Bethany, played with some toys on the floor. I smiled and Louis kissed me on the cheek.

"AHHHH!!!!" Our seven year old son, Troy, screamed as he chased his five year old brother, Aiden, through the house.

"Slow down, children!!!" Fern chuckled as she almost ran into Troy when she came out of the kitchen.

"Sorry, Auntie Fern!" Troy yelled back to her, continuing to run after Aiden. Fern chuckled, taking a cup of hot chocolate over to Liam who was in a chair next to the couch we were on.

"Thanks, love!" He grinned, taking the cup and setting it on the end table next to him.

"Yupp!" She giggled, sitting on the arm of the chair. We suddenly heard a faint cry. Fern scurried out of the living room and soon was back holding something wrapped in a blanket.

"OOOOH!"I exclaimed, standing up and rushing over to her to see the bundle of joy. "Awwwwwwwe!" I cooed as I saw little Alexia's face. "She's beautiful! She looks a lot like you, Fern!" I smiled.

"Thanks!" She returned the smile, "I think she looks more like Liam than me though..."

"Nah! But I can see she has his nose." I chuckled, poking her nose.

Katherine's POV

"Timothy!! Edmund!!" I called, "Time for dinner!" I heard the faint footsteps of two little boys. They soon grew louder and our two sons appeared in the door.

"Come on Timothy! Sit down!" Niall patted the seat right beside him where Timothy usually sat. His small five year old body climbed up into the chair. "You too, Edmund!" He patted the seat on his other side. The seven year old sat upon the seat. Our round table held some silverware, plates, cups, etc. I picked up the plates and put them beside the stove where spaghetti sat. I put some on a plate for Timothy, adding sauce and a meatball too. I put that on the table in front of him and Niall leaned over, grabbing a knife and beginning to cut it up for him. "There you go, squirt!" Niall ruffed up Timothy's blonde hair as he sat there staring at the plate. I put some on a plate for Edmund and gave that to him, Niall cutting that up too. I piled some on a plate for Niall and gave it to him as he began to shove a fork-full into his mouth. I put some on a plate for me and joined my family.

Beth's POV

"Harry! Come on! We have an interview at six!" I hurried around the house trying to get the twins ready. Gabrielle, now nine, was wearing her favourite purple and white polka dot dress. Her brown hair fell in loose curls down a little past her shoulders. Almost an exact replica of her father. And her twin brother, Sam, looks even more like Harry. He was dressed in a navy blazer with a white shirt underneath and a pair of khakis. Harry picked his outfit... "Let's go!" I yelled into the house from the garage. Gabby came out there, directly followed by Harry and Sam. They got into the car and we pulled out f the garage...

Tori's POV

"She's beautiful." I giggled as I lay in the hospital bed, holding my newborn baby.

"She is." Zayn agreed. "She looks almost as beautiful as you." He winked.

"Awe thanks!" I blushed a little. I looked back down at our little Sophia and smiled. She was born with tons of dark black hair. She had a dark skin complexion, a little bit darker than Zayn's. Zayn kissed my lips and I smiled.

We got home and I turned the television on. I flipped through the guide and found one channel that caught my eye. It was said 'An Interview with the Styles Family' I knew instantly who that was. Harry, Beth, and their kids. I clicked on it quickly getting interested and getting comfy on the couch.