Chapter 7: Food.

Alyssa's POV

"Okay. Are you ready to order?" The waitress smiled as she flipped a small notebook open. 

We all nodded.

"Is that it?" She asked after we had all ordered. 

"Yes." Liam said and she turned and walked over to put in the order. 

"I'm not going to eat now." Kat looked a bit angry. 

"Wait a second! Kat? Not eat?! YEAH RIGHT!!! Why aren't you going to eat?!" I asked. 

"She's going to spit in my food." She said simply. 

"Kat! She's not going to spit in your food!" I tried to convince her. 

"Did you see the way she glared at me when I asked for a straw?! A STRAW! She's probably going to spit in all our food except the boys!" She stated. 

"She's not going to spit in our food." Olivia also tried to convince her. 

((Kara, I have something very important to tell you this very second... This is like exactly what we talked about when we were at Cheddar's. Except it was about your burger not being the way you wanted it... Not because we got to eat with 1D... :'( )) 

"Okay guys, whatever. There is going to be spit in my food. And when I.find it I'm going to be-" 

"Okay... Uh, can we talk about something else." Harry faked a cough as the waitress came back to the table. 

"NO!" Kat said, not willing to drop the subject. 

"Can I get you a refill on that water, sir?" She asked Harry, interrupting Kat. 

"Sure." He said. 

She took the glass and left the table. 

"Geez. What a jerk." Kat paused. "I'M SO HUNGRY!!!" She complained as she put her forehead on Niall's shoulder. He slowly put his head down on her head. 

"Me too..." He sighed.

The waitress brought out five or six trays of food. One of them was all Niall's food. The rest was split up on a bunch of different trays. 

We all had our meals and she gave Louis his last plate of rolls and he started to cry. 

"This isn't what I ordered!" He cried. 

I started to laugh a little, but kept it concealed in my mouth. 

"That's exactly what I have written down sir!" Phoebe, the waitress, said confused. 

"NO! It's not what I ordered!" He was beginning to create a scene. 

"No, sir, that's what I have written down!" You could see her face getting a bit red in frustration. 

"I want what I ordered!" Louis complained. 

"Louis! Calm down!" I whispered in his ear. ((IT STARTED WITH A WHISPERRRRRRRR!!! AND THAT WAS WHEN I KISSED HER!!! [sorry they aren't going to kiss...in this scene] :D)) 

'Just watch.' He typed on his phone and handed it to me to read. I chuckled out loud a bit then had to contain it. 

"Ma'am! I would really like to have what I ordered!" Louis complained. 

A short, plump man((haha I like that word... Plump;))) came over to our table. 

"What's going on here?!" He questioned in a deep voice.