Chapter 3: Tell Me A Lie

Louis' POV

I woke up the next morning to a text message on my phone. I rubbed my eyes so I could read it.

It said:

'Louis, this is Tori, from One Dream. Alyssa is super bummed but she doesn't think she'll be able to make it on Saturday. She has to babysit. We don't have to change the day or time or anything, but I was just letting you know ahead of time. Thanks for wanting to meet us and the rest of us are super excited for Saturday. :) -Tori.'

I sighed.

"Lou, breakfast is ready!" Harry sang, coming in my room.

"I'll be there in a few..." I replied, throwing the sheets off of me.

I'm not going to tell the boys... That's in two days and I don't want them to be disappointed.

I sat up, dangling my feet of the side of the bed. I stood up and went out to the kitchen to eat.

"What's shakin' bacon?" I asked Harry who was sitting at the breaskfast bar.

"Oh... Just some french toast." He replied.

"Yum!" I cooed at the sight of my plate piled with slices of french toast. I sat beside Harry and began to dig in.

Alyssa's POV

I lay on my bed, motionless. The morning sun shone through the curtains that cover the sliding glass doors that led to a small porch. I couldn't believe all the things that happened yesterday. I felt like it was all a dream. I mean, why would anyone as big as One Direction want to meet five sixteen year old girls from a small town not many people know about. And then you feel like your dreams will actually come true, but they are crushed just as easily as they were built. Now, I can't go meet them. I have to babysit.

"Alyyyyyyssaa!!!" My little sister Cierra said, jumping onto my bed.

"What Cierra?"

"When are you going to get up?" She asked impatiently.

"I don't know. Why?" I questioned.

"I wanted to play a game."

"What game?"

"Uh... Hide and seek!"

"I'm too old for that game." I complained.

"No you are not, Alyssa!" She claimed. "You hide, I'll seek."

"Okay." I replied.

"I'll count to twenty-five." She giggled and hid her face in my pillow and started to count.

I slowly slid under the sheets on my bed, knowing she'd find me soon.

"TWENTY-FIVE!" She exclaimed and did a little jump thing. "Ready or not, here I come!!!" She giggled, and looked around the room.

"FOUND YOU!!!" She laughed, ripping the covers off my head.

"Oh, darn... I really thought I had you fooled this time..." I said sarcastically.

"HAHA! You didn't fool me!!!" She laughed.

"Nope." I said.

"Let's play again!" She smiled, grabbing my hand.

"No, Cierra, I don't want to play again." I complained.

"PLEEEASE, Alyssa!" She begged.

"I am too tired!" I complained.

"It's past ten o'clock! How are you still tired?!"

"Because." I said.

"Please..."

"Just leave me alone." I yelled. She scurried out of the room, noticing my anger. "Ugh!!!"

I turned over onto my stomach, shoved my head in the pillow and screamed. I screamed as loud as I possibly could.

Tori's POV

"I feel so bad for Aly..." I said into the phone.

"I know... I wish we could do something to help her..." Kat said from the other line.

"Maybe we can...?" I smirked.

"What do you mean?"

"I have an idea..."

Beth's POV

My phone started ringing. Caller ID told me I was getting a call from Tori.

"Tori? Why are you calling me at two in the morning?!" I asked.

"What are you doing awake at two in the morning?" She asked.

"What are YOU doing awake at two in the morning?!" I repeated her.

"Well, I have a plan. Aly WILL be coming with us to meet One Direction." Tori said. I could almost hear the smirk on her face.

Alyssa's POV

~Friday~

"Aly! We need to go get new outfits for tomorrow." Tori smiled at me. She had come to my house at three o'clock in the afternoon because they wanted me to go with them to buy clothes.

"Can't you just find something in your closet?!" I asked, allowing her in the house over to the couch in the living area.

"Well..." She started.

"Just go without me. I'm not going to be there tomorrow, so what's the big deal?!" I asked.

"See, that's the thing. You ARE going to be there tomorrow." Tori exclaimed.

----

Okay. I'm going to start making comment thingys on the end because a bunch of people do them and I think they are absolutely amazayn! :)

Please tell me your opinions. :) They are greatly appreciated. :)

I'm sorry... I don't think this is a very good story. But... I'm the one writing it... So it seems bad to me...

Yes. that's right Kara. Ha.

Omg! I'm SOOOOO excited for Tuesday :) And Monday... And Sunday. They are going to be the BEST THREE DAYS EVER!!!!!!!! Right Taylor, Emmi, and Kara?!?!?!?! And a few others but they don't have a Wattpad... Yupp. I know it. They will be :) No doubt about it.

I bet nobody is reading this...

But if you are...

I LOVE YOU!!!! :D hehe

Talk to you all later!! :)

<3Allie Malyne-Horlinstyles:)