Dreams?

"LUCLELLA!!"
Hands reach towards a blue haired man.
Screams echo through the air.
Men surround a young girl chained to a table.
She is bleeding and a ball of light is being placed in her.
Screams.
Screaming.
Help!
Help me!

"LUCY!"
"Who is that?..."

"LUCY WAKE UP!!"

Lucy awoke with a start.
"Natsu stop shaking me!" She yelled.
"Oh thank god your awake! You were screaming and I couldn't wake you up and I was really scared and I was about to go get gramps and miraandeverythingwasjustsoscarybecausetgingswereshatteringallovertheplaceandyoubrokethewindowand-"
"Natsu slow down! I can't understand you." Lucy exclaimed.
"Sorry. I'm just really glad your okay Lucy." Natsu sighed. Laying his head on her lap.
Lucy ran a hand through his hair and pretty soon he fell asleep.
"He was really worried about you, Lucy." Lucy looked up at the sound of Makarov's voice.
"Really?" She asked. He nodded. She fell back on the pillows of her bed and sighed.

"I had this really scary dream. But I'm not even sure if it was a dream. It seemed so real. I was chained to a table and there was all these scary men surrounding me. There was a man on another table and he kept calling out to me.... but he called me Lucella and not Lucy. I don't know. I'm sure you have more important things to do than listen to me ramble on about a silly dream." She nervously chuckled, but it was only half-hearted.

"No need to fret my dear. It was just a dream. Try and get some rest." Makarov said.
As soon as those words left his lips, Lucy's eyelids felt heavy and she promptly fell asleep. Both Natsu and Lucy snoring away without a care in the world.

A/n: Hey guys. I'm finally updating more but I'll probably still be random with my updates. I mostly update when I'm in the zone or have an idea, ya know? So this might be the last update for a while or I could update tomorrow. You never know. Anyways, thanks for reading and I'll see you next time.