Finding Home

(3rd person POV)

"Master, when will she wake up? It has been to weeks since she awoke last. Not to mention, she was unconscious for who knows how long when we found her!" Mira said.

"I asked Porlyusica to come by the guild today to check on her. Hopefully she will know what is wrong with this girl." Makarov sighed.

" Oh! I almost forgot to tell you, Master. I found a strange tattoo on her stomach, and she also has strange blue markings on her arms." Mira explained. She then pulled up Lucy's shirt to reveal a swirling blue tattoo.

(arms)

(stomach)

(stomach)

"Those are very strange markings. I wonder who this girl is. Those markings are the colors of the Chaos Dragon, Acnologia. Could she be a dragon slayer? That would mean this girl is dangerous." Makarov muttered to himself.

"Master, look at her bracelet. It has the name 'Lucy' on it! I think that might be her name." Mira exclaimed.

"Yes, maybe so, Mira." Makarov said while stroking his mustache.

'Where is Makarov?'

Mira and Makarov immediately ran for the infirmary door.

"I am right here Porlyusica." Makarov said while standing on the balcony of the second floor.

"Where is the girl you asked me to look at? Come on, I don't have all day!" The woman named Porlyusica asked in an impatient tone.

" Right this way, please!" Mira lead Porlyusica to the infirmary room.

The trio walked into the infirmary, and Porlyusica listened while Mira recounted the story of how they found Lucy.

"We found her lying in the middle of the forest, unconscious, along with five other children. She was the only one unconscious. They were surrounding her as if she were important to them. We shooed them away, but a pink haired kid decided to stay with us. He kept saying, 'Help the girl. Help the girl'. He wouldn't stop saying those words until we reached the guild. She hadn't woken up until two weeks ago, and she only stayed conscious for about ten minutes. Then, she fell back asleep, and hasn't woken up since." Mira said, finishing her story.