Slightly more exclusive fun

The party was going great. I'd had enough to drink so I didn't worry too much about chatting with people, and had spent a good amount of time talking to Maggie; I felt like we were really getting on. There'd been some dancing, Ryan had spent a song spinning me about - much to the dismay of Jake who had got very possessive. Ryan had just pulled me back to him when I felt Jake come and join us. He waited for the song to end and took my hand pulling me out towards the back of the apartment.

"What's up with you?" I asked as he didn't look back and tugged at my arm. "Jake!" I pulled my arm free and stood in the corridor.

"I just..." he walked back over to me "I guess I got a little jealous. I definitely don't like seeing anyone else with their hands on you" he brushed a hair behind my ear.

"It's fucking Ryan, for Christ sake. He's like the most happily married guy on the planet" I reasoned. Jake walked into the bathroom and took my hands to follow. He was much gentler now though. "You ok?"

"I'm drunk" he replied as he turned slowly, leaning against the sink unit.

"You are" I soothed and rested my hands on his chest. And he rubbed his nose against mine.

"I'm happy though. Too happy." He exhaled slowly "and very drunk" I kissed him as he ended his sentence. "I'm just being weird I know" he began.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" I asked as I ran my fingers down his stomach. I felt his muscles under his T-shirt tense as I sank to my knees and I tugged at his boxers. I looked up and he smiled a cheeky grin and tilted his head to one side.

"Well, I guess that might kinda work" He leant forward and locked the bathroom door as I went straight for it and licked the length of his dick. He shuffled his pants down a little further and i rested my hands on his thighs. I gently bobbed up and down shallowly as his breathing increased. I used one hand to gently stroke the base of him as I sucked on the tip. He growled as I swirled my tongue around his cock and I made a mental note to keep that up. As I took him deeper and moved my hand back to his leg, his hands found my hair. He skilfully scooped everything up into a ponytail that he held tightly as he followed my movements.

As I got lower and lower on his cock, I felt him begin to hold me down a little as he thrust his hips to meet my mouth. I felt my self be utterly turned on by his slightly dominating actions. He'd hold me down and buck down my throat before pulling out, making me look up at him and gently caressing my cheek.

"Fuck Grace, I don't think I've seen anything sexier" he whispered as I stuck out my tongue and he guided himself back down my throat. "You're fucking hot as hell!" He let go of my hair as he neared his climax and used both hands to hold onto the vanity behind him. "Jesus, fuck I'm gonna come!" He called out before I made sure to hold him deep down my throat and tried to swallow. The motion of my tongue sent him over the edge and he came hard. I swallowed the best I could and licked him clean as he watched with his mouth half open and his eyes wide.

"You ok there champ?" I asked standing again and smoothing his hair back as he wobbled a little on shaky legs.

"I'm fucking brilliant" he smiled over and pulled me into his shoulder. "I'm pretty sure this fun is running away with me though" he mumbled. I looked up to ask him to repeat himself and there was a knock at the door. Jake jumped and hurriedly pulled up his boxers.

"Come on" I smiled as I held out my hand and unlocked the door. We walked out, past the girl who'd knocked, with head held high. She knew exactly what we'd been up to in there.

"Where have you two been?" Peter asked with a wink, as we walked back to the main group.

"Just having a quiet moment" Jake blushed, Peter gave him a fist bump and passed him a beer, with a knowing look.

I sat down next to Maggie on a sofa, she was looking kind of tired. She checked her watch and saw me looking at her.

"Fucking kids have ruined me" she flopped back "they'll be up in a few hours!" She closed her eyes and Peter stroked her hair.

"We're gonna get going J" he pulled Maggie up to her feet and Jake hugged them both.

"Are you going to both come to dinner?" Maggie asked and I twisted my head in confusion. "Oh he's not said... you're both invited for dinner tomorrow night, the kids want to see you Jake. And they'd love to meet you Grace" she kissed my cheeks and put on her coat.

"We'll umm..." Jake faltered, half drunken half embarrassed. "I'll call you tomorrow and sort it out" he managed and he saw them out and I watched him continue the conversation to the door. I guessed we would be talking about this again, hopefully once he was a little more sober.

The rest of the party ended in a bit of a blur of more drinking, dancing and laughing. As the last person left Jake flopped at the door as he locked it behind him.

"Good party" I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his chest.

"It was. But hosting is fucking exhausting. Bed?" He looked down and kissed the top of my head.

"Definitely. I mean we're already in pyjamas" we both chucked.

As we snuggled up in bed, Jake wrapped close, I felt him tense a little before drunkenly letting go. "I'm really enjoying this being all casual and shit, but I think I'm kidding myself a little." He paused "I hate the thought of you seeing anyone else or being away from me" he let out a long breath after rapidly talking.

"I'm not seeing anyone else" I said softly.

"I know, but we hadn't said anything about not, you know. We just kept each other as fun, right?"

"Ok" there was a silence.

"So can we say we're not gonna see anyone else?" He turned me towards him. His blue eyes looked extra light, his face serious.

"Of course" I smiled and kissed him. "Still fun though? Right?" I asked.

"Well yeah, but with slightly more exclusivity" he winked and pulled me back to him. He'd relaxed now and I felt his breathing slow as he drifted off ridiculously quickly. I closed my eyes and wasn't far behind him, happy.