Bard x Sebastian daughter!halfdemon!reader [ Messy Love ]

Requested by:
Ultimate_Anime_Bean

----------------------------

[ Name ] Michaelis was the Daughter of Sebastian Michaelis, one of the most handsome and devilish demons some have ever seen but you never guess that he had his own daughter. Like his father, [ name ] was raised and taught how to find and handle a soul and make it taste very good for a demon's liking. Your father had already found his own person to have a contract with and well, its a kid who owns the Phantom Company. Rather than finding a human to have your own meal, you decided to help your dad serve the boy until their contract was over meaning you'll have to be a maid under this boy's Power. You were only an half demon for all you know your mother is an Human and your father is an Demon put tha together and then they have you, your mother disappeared without a trace for you know she didn't want to put up with her husband that she cheated on him. But you dont blame her, you were better off without her anyways. You work with four other members in the manor, Finny being the gardener, Tanaka being the house steward, Mey-rin being the Maid and Bard as the cook. Bard was one of those people who somehow burn the kitchen without doing anything but using firearms to cook something, you were always stuck with him mostly cleaning the kitchen because of his Mistakes of cooking with firearms. Sometimes you go and cook with him, and you sometimes teach him how to COOK properly.

[ Victorian Era, London
5:30am July 25, 1889 ]

It was one of those simple days where you wake up with your role as the extra maid for the Phantomhive Manor, you gone and started to dress up on a Chemise then your [ Fav. Color ] Corset. You then put up some [ Second fav. Color ] stockings then the dress for the maid.

[ Just imagine and remove those heels and replace it with flats or boots

[ Just imagine and remove those heels and replace it with flats or boots. ]

You pulled your hair into a simple bun which you put a [ Fav. Flower ] hair pin, as you got out of your room and started walking through the hall until * BOOMM!~ * a loud explosion was heard inside the manor. It was so loud it even woke the Earl up, you immediately rushed through the Kitchen knowing what has happend yet again and as you got to the kitchen oh my... It was filled with ashes, smoke and burnt Pancakes on the ground as a familiar Chef stood beside the stove with a flame thrower in hand. You sighed as you walked your way to the Turquoise eyed Chef who was startled and nervous when he saw you come up to him, with a light smile and a nervousness shining through his eyes " G-goodmorning, [ Nickname ].. " Bard said as he quivered as the ashes flew around forming a little smoke around him, you held him both on his shoulder and looked at him with your [ Eye color ] orbs " Bardroy, what have you done this time? " you asked at him as he tried to look away a red tint was platered on his cheeks, as his grip on his flamethrower started to tighten " I-i was using The flamethrower to cook, some P-pancakes for the master.... " he said still loooking away from you, you got your hands off his shoulders then you thinked abit on what to do, to avoid your father's perfectionism shining through again. You looked back to Bardroy and took his flamethrower away putting it on the counter to sit there for awhile " Bard, can you help me clean the ashes? " you asked as Bard only nodded and go get two cloths to clean the ashes, even though your a half demon it doesnt mean you can do what your father can do and so you have your own limitations.