Grell X Suicidal!Reader [ What makes you Beutiful ]

[ Warning: Suicide, Mature language and etc. ]

{ Flashback: 12 years ago }

" [ Name ]! I told you so many times that this is how you pronounce Chaffeur! " Your mother said as she smacked the teacher pointer at the table which your hand was laid on, as your eyes turn red from all the crying you have done. Your [ Hair length ] [ Hair color ] hair was a complete mess, you came from france and so is your parents but you moved to London because of your grandmother's will to pass her mansion and tittle on to your mother and then you. You weren't a noble when you were at france, you lived a comfortable life there and so does your parents have but after you were in London your parents attitude changed. Your mother now trained you proper mannerism, Lady duties and English, you spoke Français since you are from France but you weren't that fond of English so you have a hard time learning it.
"

" C-cháffeûr..m-may I have oné? " you said as your french accent shined through some words, your mother finally give up with slapping your hand with the teacher pointer and asked you to stand up. You did what you were told as your mother then put books ontop of your head, you couldn't count since you lost track but it was heavy " [ Name ], now walk over to that bookshelf and back to me. Try not to topple all the books down, got it!? " your mother strictly said as you mutter an " Okay " to her before you proceeded to walk, your footsteps were heavy and it scared you to the brim of what may happend if you failed. You made it through the bookshelf and felt relieved, you were turning around when..
*!! Crash !!*
The books tumbled down as it hit the dark red floor blue tears stained the carpet as you were scolded and nagged by your mother, you were forced to clean your mess and the mansion in one day " Is this what it really takes to be a noble? " you thought as you polish the floor down as the smell filled through your nose which you weren't that happy for. After you were done you took a bath like your mother asked you for, as you were dressed by your maids in a [Fav. color] ballgown. It was dinner time and your mother have set you up for some valuable suitors, and that's were you met your abuser and Future husband.
His dirty blonde hair and matching dark yellow eyes will haunt you for days, his fake sweet and gentleman attitude pushed your mother to say " He's the one! " as you were finally set to wed with a man whom you'll never love.

{ Flashback: 6 years ago }

You were now a full married woman to Henry Tarrant, you inherited the name of [ Lastname ] and you inherited the mansion that your grandmother passed on. Henry Tarrant didn't love you at all, as he only used your tittle and money to get whatever he wanted. He even threatens to end your life and make it look like an accident, he even physically abused you so that you wont leave him. You wanted him literally out of your life, but you couldn't do anything but let it happend. During the year, your father died from an assault which ended up with murder while you were at the murder scene and crying your eyes out you saw something at the corner of your eye someone in red and holding out a chainsaw!? You walked to the man and red before tapping him " E-excuse me sir, why are you carrying a chainsaw? " you whisper to the man who seem in shock " Y-you could see me!? What are you, a shinigami? A deserter? " he exclaimed which caught your attention when he said ' Shinigami ' then it clicked, this man you are standing beside to is a Shinigami so you stumbled back hoping it didn't caught anyones attention " Y-your a Shinigami!? " you whisper shouted to the man as he realizes what he said, it seem he was mumbling something about ' Will ' and ' Overtime '. You dont want anything to do with him so you decided to walk back to your husband, but before you could start walking he got ahold of your wrist " Hey, before you go. The Name's Grell Sutcliff, what is yours darling?~ " he asked as you lightly blushed before looking back to him, taking note of what he said " [ Name ]...[ Name ] [ Lastname ], nice to meet you Mr. Sutcliff.... " you whispered to him still wary of the people, he chuckled at this as he took your hand as he jumped quite high as you both landed ontop of a building.