Ciel x Reader [New Fiançe]

It was told that the Earl of Phantomhive have broke his engagement with Lady Elizabeth Midford, since the day of news. You would frequently visit Elizabeth and try to comfort her from the engangement that Ciel broke off, you were Elizabeth's bestfriend so you were kindof close with Ciel. Though rumors spread wildfire as it was known about and it got to the point that you kept distance with the Earl not wanting to be caught by people's rumors, but lets not forget your tittle as the Queen's [ Your tittle ] and because of that you'll have to work with The Queen's Watchdog and his perfect Butler.

Your pov.

" Lady [ Lastname ], you have a letter from the Queen. " Violette said as she walked towards you with the letter with the Queen's signature emblem attached to it, you took it as you rip the letter open with a small sharp knife from your table.

My Lovely [ tittle ],
There has been a murders taken in the streets of london, mostly being killed were prostitutes. The killings were done by a killer named ' Jack the ripper ' , as to my advise that you eliminate this person alongside the Watchdog, i grant you with all my luck.

-Queen Victoria

A sigh escaped your lips as you looked at the letter again " Am i really working with Ciel? " you thought, you had no bad intentions for Ciel but after he broke off the engagement with your bestfriend its a bit hard to face him normally. But you cant deny something though, you did have a crush on the earl but knowing he has lizzy made you hid it not wanting the worst for you bestfriend. You might have a chance with Ciel now, but you cant help but feel a bit guilty for Lizzy. After a few thoughts with yourself, Violette entered your office with some Chamomile tea and another letter " Lady [ Lastname ], you have another letter but this one was from Earl Ciel Phantomhive. " Violette said as she put the letter on your desk as she started to pour the tea on your teacup, another sigh escaped your lips as you opened the letter with a small sharp knife. Once done Violette placed your tea beside the knife, as you pulled the letter out with a nervousness taking over your body.

Dear, Lady [ Name ],
Hello lady [ Name ], i presume you have received the letter sent from the Queen? Since were going to work together, would you mind staying at the townhouse in london? It would make things easier for the both of us, but it still depends on you.

Have a safe trip, Lady [ Name ].

- C. Phantomhive

Your butterflies soared through the sky, it was nice of him to invite you to his townhouse at london. Not wanting to miss this you decided to go, you stood up and rung the bell and a few seconds Violette showed up " Vii, prepare the carriage. Were going to Ciel's townhouse at london. " you ordered her as she nodded before she excused herself to leave, you also ordered Henry your family butler to help you with your packing and luggage.
Once done you hopped in and so was Violette, as henry started to push on the stables. You were lost in thought on Ciel and Lizzy, i mean what got into Ciel's head making him cancel the engangement? " Still thinking about him, Lady [ Name ]? " Vii asked as you looked at your personal maid, as you saw her smirking and her green-yellow eyes shining at you " I-i..yes, i do think about Ciel. But what will Lizzy say if i told her i have feelings for Ciel? " you said with worry laced onto your voice, your [ Eye color ] eyes glistening as Vii frown from this and decided not to further intrude the subject which she should've done in the first place.

[ Timeskip by Ciel in Wonderland ]

Once we've arrived Vii helped me with my luggage as i got off the carriage, i was welcomed by Ciel's perfect Butler " Sebastian Michaelis " you thought as you smiled at the black butler " Lady [ Name ], its a pleasure to see you again. Young master has been expecting your arrival, come we'll be going at his office. " Sebastian said escorting you through the townhouse, leaving Vii to fix your luggage. While Sebastian led you through the townhouse, you cant help but feel him staring at you from time to time with his crimson eyes. The butler is a gentleman and had quite a handsome face, but your feelings for Ciel is more than enough and you will always choose him over anyone, even his perfect black butler. Once the two of you were infront of the office you knocked before Sebastian could, your butterflies soaring as you kept your composure. You heard a faint ' Come in ' said at the other side as Sebastian opened the door revealing the Bluenette Earl which you have a crush on, it was quite awkward for all you know it was hard to start a conversation without the topic of the engagement or about Lizzy. Ciel noticed your discomfort and ordered Sebastian to set-up the chessboard and grab some Earl gray for the two of you, the Earl then proceeded to look at you and you swore he had the faintest smile on his lips " Would you like to play Chess Lady [ Name ]? " He asked which you nod your head with a smile on your lips, the feeling of worry for Lizzy left you as all you can think was your feelings for the Earl.