Chapter 1

When Addison woke up then next morning in someplace other than her bed her mind did a flashback of the previous night's adventure. Including the awkward moment when Harry came to her room to give her school books that the Minister of Magic had kindly bought for her.

A knock rang throughout the little wooden room as Addison was changing into her pajamas. She called out a 'who is it' and received an 'it's Harry' from the person in the hallway. She quickly went and opened the door while completing disregarding that she was only wearing one of her friend Mickey's old t-shirts that was far to big for her.

"Hi, Harry. Do you need something?"
Harry was holding a stack of books in his hands that was pretty much covering his face.

"Hi, Addi. These top books are for you. The Minister bought them for the both of us," Harry replied, but his voice was muffled due to the stack of books. She quickly took the ones that were hers and laughed brightly when Harry let out a sigh of relief. Addi had turned around to set her books on the dresser, and then quickly turned back around the bid Harry a goodnight only to find him staring at her with bright red cheeks.

"Are you alright, Harry? You're looking sort of blushy," All Harry could do was stutter back a response of 'um' while staring openly at her legs. Addison followed his gaze and quickly realized that she wasn't wearing pants.

"Why are you such a boy?" Addison asked while giving Harry and unamused look.

"I don't know, Addi. Maybe it's because I was born a boy," Harry sassed. He made eye contact with her before his gaze fell back to her naked legs. Addison quickly slammed the door on him.

She let out a sigh of embarrassment before shoving the covers off of her and entering the bathroom to take a shower. Once she was done with her morning routine, she began to read her schoolbooks. After all it was only six in the morning and she was pretty sure nobody else got up at such an ungodly hour. At least, not on purpose.

~~~

  Harry Potter was in the middle of tying his shoe when a knock on the door startled him. He quickly stalked towards the door and yanked it open. On the other side was one of his beautiful best friends.

   "Morning, Harry! I thought I would come by and see if you wanted to eat breakfast together," Addison smiled brightly at him.

  "Course I do. Just...um... let me grab my sweatshirt," Harry stuttered back. Moving quickly to grab the clothing item before sliding into the hallway beside Addison.  "So when do the Weasleys get here?"

   "I'm not sure exactly. Fred just told me that they were arriving today sometime," She turned slightly to face him.

   "So you talk to Fred and George a lot do you?" Harry asked teasingly. He was slightly saddened by the answer, but he knew he wasn't the only boy who liked Addi.

"'Course I do! They're some of my best friends," Addi laughed brightly at the slightly put out expression on Harry's face.

"Addi you're basically friends with everyone at Hogwarts. Even Malfoy tolerates you!" Harry waved his hands about dramatically before grabbing her hand and pulling her in front of him so that she wouldn't walk into the housekeeper.

"Malfoy may tolerate me, but we all know I don't tolerate Malfoy," Addi exclaimed before checking her pockets quickly for something, sighing guiltily when she couldn't find it. "Sorry, Harry, you'll have to go downstairs without me. I left something in my room."