Chapter Five

CHAPTER FIVE

The cab ride seemed to take an eternity.

Harry leaned over and whispered in Louis’ ear. “In the interests of better communication, I’d like you know that the only reason I am not kissing you senseless right now, is that I don’t know if I could stop and I don’t think our cab driver would appreciate me giving you a blow job right here on the back seat.”

Louis blushed and felt himself already growing hard. His heart rate increased and he felt like he had to restrain himself physically from diving on Harry and tearing his clothes off. Well, he thought, two can play this game!

He leaned back up to Harry’s ear, kissing the spot just below his ear, then whispered in a low sultry voice “You look so gorgeous tonight Harry, I can barely keep my hands off you. I want to suck a mark into every tattoo on that body of yours, and I want you to fuck me till I’m ruined, till I can’t walk or talk or move. I want to look into your eyes when you come inside me and memorise how your face looks."

He pulled back and looked at Harry. Harry’s pupils were blown and his bottom lip was red and wet where he’d obviously been biting on it. They were both breathing hard and Harry was looking at Louis’ lips like he needed to kiss him RIGHT NOW or he would die.

The cab pulled to a stop suddenly and Harry realised they were outside his home. Finally, he thought and dragged his wallet out and paid in record time, practically dragging Louis up the stairs to his flat, fumbling with his keys and cursing his shaking fingers. Louis was giggling – actually giggling with his hand over his mouth and Harry grinned as he realised how ridiculous they were.

He finally got the door open and pushed Louis inside, not caring that he was manhandling him. He slammed the door shut and dragged him by the hand straight toward the bedroom with no preamble.

Louis laughed. “Wait, don’t you want to show me around, give me the grand tour?” he asked.

“No” Harry answered, not slowing his pace ad dragging Louis along behind him.

Louis was grinning fit to burst at Harry’s apparent urgency to get to the bedroom. He loved that Harry made no secret of his desire for him. As they entered the bedroom, Harry let go of his hand to start frantically peeling off his clothes.

“Off” he pointed to Louis’ clothes. “I need you naked right now.”

The grin fell from Louis’ face and was replaced by a heated expression, full of want. He scrambled to comply with Harry’s barked orders, suddenly needing to feel Harry’s naked body more than he needed air. They had shed their clothes in record time and stood looking at each other for a moment.

“Fuck Lou” said Harry quietly “you’re so beautiful.”

Louis dived at Harry, almost knocking him off balance. Harry recovered and held Louis up, hands under his thighs and Louis’ legs wrapped around his torso. He turned and carried them to the bed as the kiss turned hungry. Harry fell backward onto the bed, taking Louis with him, leaving Louis straddling his thighs. There was such a desperate edge to the exchange and Louis quickly moved to lick his way down Harry’s neck, past his collarbone and paused just above the tattoo of two matching birds on Harry’s chest. His breath was hot as he paused and reverently kissed each one, murmuring “so beautiful Harry”, before sucking a mark into the one nearest his heart.

Harry was writhing, trying to buck his hips up and gain some friction for his neglected cock. Louis took one of Harry’s nipples into his mouth, sucking hard and moving backward so he could get a hand to Harry. Harry moaned at his touch and bucked up again.