chapter 5

Diego POV

I yawned, touching something something. I looked down and saw water. "Water..WATER". I yelled, jumping on Hijikata. He gasped, standing up and falling on CHizuru. She gasped, making Eddie and Crash growl and bark. They all groaned, getting up. 

Hijikata POV

chizuru sighed, looking around. "What's happening". She asked. I sighed. "We overslept. We need to move". I said. "What if we were the last creatures left alive. We would have to re populate the earth". Eddie said. "How. Everyone either a dude or our sister". Crash said. I rolled my eyes, glaring at him. Sid then came running over to us. "H-hey guys. Wow. What a night. You guys wouldn't guess what happened to me". Sid said. I looked at him. "I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you were sleep walking". Diego said. "No. No. No. I was kidnapped by a tribe of mini sloths". Sid said. "That was gonna be my second guess". Diego said. "And they worshipped me. I mean sure they tried to toss me in flaming volcano but they worshipped me". He said. I rolled my eyes. "Sid you were dreaming. Come on. The water raising faster then were moving". I said. "But it wasn't a dream. I'm telling you. I was kidnapped". He said but we kept walking.

(Time skip)

We were walking but Sid was slowing down. "Can we slow down a little. I'm dying here". he said. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. Then we saw the boat that can help us live. "We made it". Diego said. I smiled. We all cheered. Me and Chizuru accidentally laid on each other so we moved away, embarrassed. Then we heard another earthquake. We stared at each other. She looked away and kept walking but then something came out of the ground, making Chizuru scream. I gasped. her brothers whined, running behind her. We saw a bunch of things come out of the ground randomly. I breathed. "Oh. It's just a little hot water and stem. How bad can it be". Sid said. We looked and saw a bird get blown up and turn into a chicken. We stared at him, shocked. "I just did something involuntary..and messy". Sid said. I walked forward. "Okay. Come on". I said but then something blow in front of me, making me jump back. "Hijikata. Get back. it's a mind field back there". Diego said. I glared at them. "There's only one way to go. Straight threw". I said. "Straight threw. We like to keep the skin on our bodies thank you. Will head back and go around. That's safer". Chizuru said. I sighed. "No. No. There's no time. The dam will burst before we make it. will drown". I said. "We go threw this we get blown to bits". She said. I glared at her. "We go forward". I said. "We go back". She said. 

"Forward".

"Back".

"FORWRAD".

"BACK".

"Can I say something". Diego asked. We glared at him. "NO". We yelled, making him glare at us. I growled, looking at her and clenching my head. "YOU ARE SO STUBBORN AND HARD HEADED". i yelled. She glared at me. "WELL I GUESS THAT PROVES IT. I AM A HUMAN". She yelled, making me stare at her. She walked away. "Come on". She said, dragging her brothers. I growled, clenching my teeth. "fine". I said, walking towards the blown up ground. 

Sid POV

I breathed, staring at Chizuru. "I don't know. Drowning sounds like a more gentler way to go..getting blow to bits sounds so..sudden". I said, catching up with Hijikata and Diego. 

Hijikata POV

I growled, walking straight threw the blown up ground. I can't believe her. She's gonna die..well..well like I care. I stared at the ground, hearing her giggles and remembering her smile. I growled, clenching my teeth. 

Sid POV

I gasped, seeing Hijikata go straight threw it. "He's gonna get himself killed. Hijikata wait". I said but he didn't listen and just kept walking.