Chapter 2

Hijikata POV

I sighed and started walking with the rest of these animals. "Alright. Keep it moving. Keep it moving". I said. Sid ran over to me. "Hijikata. I think your going instinct". He said and ate his grapes. "Hey master hygiene. Try to use water". Diego said. I sighed and rolled my eyes and glared at Sid. "I'm not going instinct". I said. "Hey. Look". I heard. We looked down at these little animals. "The last human on earth". The animal said and everyone gasped. I stared at them and growled. Then they kept walking. "Probably won't see another one of those again". He said. I sighed, rubbing my head and looked at these icicles that were hanging from a rock. I sighed. I guess I am the last..

Chizuru POV

I hid and stared at the last human on earth. "Sister. Where are they going". My brother asked. I sighed. "I don't know but there going somewhere where its safe and somewhere we won't be eaten to death". I whispered and went behind a bush. My brothers growled. "If you ask me he seems kinda off to me". One of my other brother said. I looked down at him. "Really. How come". I asked. "Just look at him. Acting like he's the pride and the alpha of the herd but he's not. If you ask me I think he just wants attention". My other brother said. I sighed and stared at the human. He was hot! I think his kind would think so. I looked down at my brothers who were wolves but they were gone. I gasped. "Guys...GUYS".

Hijikata POV

I heard a female voice, making me stop at my tracks. "Look at the bright side Hijikata. You have us". Sid said but I kept hearing that beautiful voice. Then they heard it too. I gasped, grinning in relief. "..A..Human girl". He asked. I grinned. "I NEW I COULDN'T BE THE LAST ONE. I FELT IT IN MY GUT". I said, running off to find this mystery girl. I grinned. Then I heard her voice closer..she said..brothers. There's more of her. 

Sid POV

Me and Diego followed him before we heard laughs. We looked behind us and saw..two wolves. I screamed, hiding behind Diego since he was a tiger. They growled at us. "..Hey brother..want something to eat". One of them asked the other one. I gasped. Diego growled at them.

Hijikata POV

I kept following the sound. It sounded like she was calling for them, for her brothers. 

Chizuru POV

I growled, looking around. I can't believe I lost them. Once I find them i'm gonna kill them myself if no animal does. "Hey...HEY". I heard a guys voice yell to me. I looked and saw that human guy running over to me. I looked at him, confused to why he was running over to me. "Huh". I asked. Then he fell on me for running too fast. We groaned. I looked up and saw him close to my face. I twisted my head. I grinned and cheered. "I knew it. I knew I wasn't the only one". He said. I giggled. "Me too. Whenever someone runs too fast they knock someone out". I said, to his confusion. "Wait. What". He asked. I giggled, sitting up. "Some of us have a hard time keeping up with the pack. Like me and my brothers". I said. He gasped. "BROTHERS. You mean. There's more". He asked, shocked. I hummed. "Shore..I mean..there's lots of us". I said. He grinned. "Where". He asked. I thought. "Well usually outside with rocks but when it's raining we keep inside the cave's and also when some predator wants to eat us". I said, to his confusion. "Huh". He asked. "HELP. HELP. HELP". My brothers said, running over to me, being chased by a tiger and a sloth. They went behind me. I stood up and wiped the dirt off me and looked at the hottest human man I ever met, the tiger and the sloth. "Well save me down and call me a human. Another Human". The sloth said to my confusion so I looked around. "Where. Wait a minute. I thought humans were extinct". I said, confused. They stared at me, confused as well. "What are you looking at me for". I asked, crossing my arms. "I don't know. Maybe because you're a human". The human said. I snorted. "Me. Don't be ridiculous. I'm not a human i'm a wolf". I said, making them more confused for some reason. "Right. I'm a nut. This is my friend the badger and my other friend the platypus". he said, to my confusion. "Why do I gotta be the platypus. Make him the platypus". The sloth said. I glared at them, suspiciously. My brother went in front of me while glaring at the guys. "Is this guy giving you trouble sis". One of my brothers asked. "Sis". The guys said, confused. I smiled. "That's right. These are my brothers. Wolf. Wolf. Wolf". I said, pointing to myself. 

Hijikata POV

I stared at the girl, shocked. "..I don't think her tree goes all the way to the top branch". I whispered. She smiled at us. But damn. She was hot. I'm actually kinda glad i'm the last male because WOW. "Hijikata. The breed of extinction is a bad time to be picky. Hey. She should come with us". Sid said, to my shocked. "Are you insane. No way". I said, looking down. "Okay..". he said, walking too the girl. "Hijikata wants me to ask you if you like to join us". Sid said. "Wha-". I said and growled. Her "Brothers" walked up to Diego. "I rather be rode kill". They said. "That can be arranged". Diego said and the wolves growled at him. The girl giggled, grabbing them. 

Chizuru POV

"Ha. Funny. Let me have a little word with my brothers". I said, turning around and looking at them. "Chizuru are you crazy. We're not going with them". One of my brothers, Eddie said. I sighed. "Look. Will never make it in time if we only travel at night. These guys can protect us out in the open. What do you say". I asked, grinning. Crash sighed, rolling his eyes. 

Hijikata POV

I growled, slapping Sid. "Why did you invite them". I growled out. He sighed. "Because you might be the only two humans on earth". He said. "he has a point". Diego said. I sighed. "I'm sorry. when did I join this dating service". I asked. "My brothers and I would be delighted to come with you". She said, standing in such a sexy way. I swallowed my saliva, clearing my throat. "If. You treat us nicely". One of the wolves said. Diego growled making the wolves growl back. "See that. That's the total opposite of nice". The wolf said. Then we felt this earth quake. I breathed, walking over to Chizuru."Okay. Thanks to Sid were now traveling together and like it or not were gonna be one big happy family. I'll be the daddy. Umm". I said, looking at the girl. She smiled. "CHizuru". She said. I grinned, holding her waist and pulling her towards me. "Chizuru will be the mommy and Diego will be the uncle who eats the kids who get on my nerves. Now lets move it before the ground falls from under our feet". I said, walking with Chizuru. 

Chizuru POV

I thought hot guys were supposed to be nice.