<3 nintendo and dylan <3

All seven jocks laugh together. Nervously, I laugh with them.

"So, um... where's all the freshmen?" I ask nervously.

"They not coming." CJ says.

"I thought-" I go to say before Dylan puts an arm around me and starts walking with me.

"You look a little pale, why don't you have a seat." he suggests as he leads me to the couch.

"I feel fine."

"You look half dead." one other says.

I feel heat hit my face in embarrassment.
I plop down on the couch. Comfy cozy.
The couch is comfy on my tooshie but not as comfy as the middle console.
All seven jocks surround me on the couch as I sit awkwardly.
My vision goes a little blurry and the room starts spinning.

"I don't feel so good." I say weakly. They all smirk.
I feel my nose start to bleed again on my freshly cleaned face.

"Oh shit, is she supposed to bleed?" Cole asks.

"She's been bleeding all day, that's not because of us." Dylan assures.

I go to reach up to wipe my nose, however my arms feel as they weigh 100 pounds.
"Have you guys ever sat on the middle console?" I ask with a slight whimper as I struggle to move.

Two others walk up to me and grab my wires, pulling them far away from each other. One caresses my face and it makes me cringe.
They go back and join the rest of the jocks.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

All four other pull out their phones and I see flashes hit my face. My vision is so blurred, I can barely see what's going on.

Cole comes up to me and feeds me more of the drink.
"Um... thanks?" I mumble. I really want to make them think I'm cool.

Dylan walks up to me and stands in between my wires.
"Nintendo... we really want you to be in this group, however, we need you to prove something to us." he says.

  "Prove what?" I ask with a slight shaky voice.

  "That you're cool." he says as he leans down and whispers in my ear, "What do ya think of that?"

I feel extremely nervous, however, this is my chance to be cool.
"Yeah, I'm cool." I say weakly.

"Good." he whispers in my ear and it sends a shaky lil chill down my back.

Dylan unzips his Diesel jeans and pulls put his twinkle twinkle little star.
Even though I can barely see, I can see one thing;
It is very little.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

He gets even closer and kneels onto the couch, our bodies barely touching.

"Seeing if you're cool. You seem a little nervous. What? Are you a nerd?" he says.
My eyes burn with tears as that disgusting word slips through his thin, crusty lips.

Don't be mistaken.

"Please, Dylan... I don't..." I start to say nervously.

  Wanna know what happens next? Check out Nintendon't 69!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!