Changes

A week passed and I finally got adjusted with my school schedule but London was still hanging out with Neveah which hasn't really set right with me. But I can't control over her life, well mainly because she's a little bit older than me but only by 2 minutes. I've been having only one thought in my head and that was... Hodari I can't stop thinking about him. Mainly because I never got to tell him thank you for him sticking up for me. Besides that I have only one class with him which was U.S history and best thing is that he sits right next to me. If I'm being honest with myself I make quick looks at him. Today my mind ventured off and I started drawing clothes while the teacher was lecturing. As I was drawing I saw Hodari looking at me while I was doodling.
He leans in and says " I like your drawing style very unique ." I blush at his comment
" thank you and thank you again"
" again ?"
" yes last week when you stood up for me.
" oh yeah I had to, Neveah has always been like this"
" Oh, how long have you known her."
" well we're actually-
" WHY DO I HEAR TALKING." Our teacher yelled.
Me and Hodari looked at each other and shared a smile.
"I never caught your name"
" it's Paris"
" we can talk more at lunch"
" yeah sounds good to me"

I walked to lunch and found Hodari by the door waiting for me.
" hey I have some friends of mine I want you to meet"
I introduced Hodari to Adara and Miguel which to their delight they welcomed him with open arms.
" So Hodari what is your relation with Neveah ? I questioned.
" We're actually step-siblings"
Adara,Miguel and I shared a look of concern.
" yeah..." Hodari scratched his head while looking embarrassed.
" Anyway do any of y'all have any siblings?" He said trying to change the subject. " I have one older brother" said Adara.
" four older brothers and one little sisters" said Miguel.
My heart started pumping so hard that I was starting to think everyone could hear.
" um... I... have a baby brother on the way"
" awww nice" Adara lit up while the guys nodded in agreement."
" Yeah it's gonna be nice to finally have a sibling"
Oh come on Paris what are you thinking stop lying I thought to myself.
" not really they're a real pain to deal with" Miguel explained.
" ugh don't look now but it's the female dog and her crew." Adara said in disgust.
Neveah was rocking her preppy outfit with London right by her side. As much as I hate to think it I sometimes think that they look more like twins than me and London. I hate to think it but they really do.
Neveah and London soon shot me a look and both looked at each other and laughed.
What was that about I wondered.
" More like female dogz" Adara joked.
" Ugh I better leave before she comes over and because I've over stayed my welcome " Hodari announced.
" Wait, you don't have to leave so soon."
" you can sit here with us all the time now" I explained.
His face flushed and his eyes widened.
" Oh, wow thank you... I would love to sit by y'all again." He sat back down and we continued to all eat lunch together. As we were all talking I felt something soft hit my head. I looked around trying to figure out who did it. I looked on the floor to find a balled up piece of paper that said
Stay away from my man
Charcoal ~ anonymous
I quickly reballed the paper up and kept it in my pocket. Hodari looked at me with concern.
" Alright what did the note say ?" He questioned.
I sighed and just handed him the note.
" Ugh I can't stand the people at this school" he said in annoyance. Adara cringed at the note while Miguel just snickered. " Ah man somebody's got a stalker Hodari I'm jealous man"
Adara punched Miguel on the arm.
" How do you know it's even aimed at towards me."
" Because where I'm from girls just fight for my affection."
Adara rolled her eyes.
Everyone looked at me with concern.
"Guys I'm fine words are just words" I tried to keep a reassuring smile to let them know that I'm ok.

" Jada Bridge you're needed in mr Wallace's office"
" yeah ok thank you"
I got up and felt a sharp pain in my stomach
" Whoa ok that's new"
I began walking the his office when I felt an even bigger pain
" it can't be what I think it is"
People started to stare
Trying to find my way to a seat I found myself on the ground and the world was just spinning fast around me. A lady tried to get me to say something but I told them to call my husband.
" call... husband... Markus... number on my desk"

" Dad?"
" what are you doing here? I questioned.
" get in the car and I'll explain on the way."
London and I got into the car while my dad sped off.
" So what happened?" Me and London said in unison. " you're mother has gone into labor sooner than expected." We both gasped and started to worry.
" don't worry everything will be alright but there will be some... Changes"
"Changes ?" London questioned.
" yes,since children aren't allowed in the room and your mother is gonna be needing me throughout this process I won't be home as much."
"But you're aunt snow will be staying with you until the baby gets here."
" ooo aunt snow I can't wait to see her" London said with joy.
My smile soon faded away at the mention of her name.
I never wanted to see her again after what she did to me. She hated me and I hated her it's as simple as that.
" But, I must let you girls know that aunt Snow has gone through some... erm...changes so I expect you two to pay her some respect."
Changes.
Once we arrived home I ran upstairs to my room and cried.
After about ten minutes London walked in and asked me what was wrong. I sniffled before I could say anything. " I...I'm just worried about mom."
" Oh, well don't worry everything will be ok." She pulled me into a hug.