Chapter 11: Every man for himself.

I laughed a little too much at the pic (;

http://www.polyvore.com/christmas_morning/set?id=57023352

“Leila!”

“Whaaaaaat?” I groaned.

“Make us your special pancakes!”

“Right now?”

“Yes! We are hungry!”

“Fine.” It took all my will power to throw off the blankets and move out of Chris’ arms.

“Nooo!” Chris groaned and pulled me back on the bed. “You are not going anywhere.”

“I have to make them pancakes.” I giggled.

“No, they can make their own fucking pancakes.”

“Yeah if you wan’t this place in flames than sure.” He chuckled and sat up.

“Merry Christmas.” He whispered kissing my neck. I shivered as his lips found mine. I smirked and tugged on one of his lip piercings. He did this thing where he moaned and laughed at the same time as he climbed on top of me.

“Stop teasing me.” I said.

“I can’t help it; you’re very… tease-able.” I giggled and pushed him off of me.

“Oh you are so getting it now.” I squealed and ran out of the room. I ran around the house 3 times before Chris caught up with me in the kitchens. Jack was standing there with all the ingredients I needed for the pancakes. Which was pancake mix, water and Christmas sprinkles. The sprinkles make the plain pancakes, Christmas pancakes. Jack loves them even though they are exactly the same as regular everyday pancakes.

Chris picked me up from behind the waist and spun me around. I giggled the whole time, loving the feeling of being in his arms. They are leaving a week after New Years and I don’t know when I’m going to see him next. They’ve got tours lined after tours but I have to stay strong and get a grip.

“Do you still have those guns from the cop video?” Chris’ eyes sparkled and he bolted out of the kitchen. I laughed and got to work on the pancakes. I had put in my Cannibal CD by Ke$ha and sang along as I cooked. 

“I have a heart, I swear I do but just not baby when it comes to you. I get so hungry when you say you love. If you know what’s good for you. I think you’re hot, I think you’re cool. You’re the kind of guy I’d stalk in school. But now that I’m famous, you’re up my anus. Now I’m gonna eat you fool! I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. Then when I’m thirsty, I drink their blood. Carnivore, animal, I am a cannibal. I eat boys up, you better run.”

I was about to sing the chorus when Chris came behind me and lifted my shirt.

“What are you doing?” I asked. He chuckled and put something cold in my pants.

“It’s one of the guns, we’ll get a surprise attack in and find a hiding spot before they actually get the other guns.” I nodded as he put my shirt back over my batman leggings. The filed in and Chris kept his hand on my waist like he was doing that the whole time. I smiled and put a hugeass pile of pancakes in front of the guys.

They immediately grabbed as many pancakes as they could while Chris and I snuck off around the corner. I pulled the gun from my pants and looked at Chris.

“We have to get this on camera.” He nodded and I picked up Jack’s camera from a nearby table. I pressed record and turned it towards us.

“So today is Christmas and Chris and I are ready to shoot some asses.”

“Fuck yeah.” I grinned and poked the camera around the corner. I also pointed my gun at Ricky’s arm and pulled the trigger.

“Ow! What the fuck?” I quickly covered my mouth to keep from laughing my ass off.

“Your turn babe.” I moved back to give Chris room. He grinned at the camera and aimed.

“What the fuckin fuck!?” Peter yelled. I nodded at Chris and we jumped around the corner shooting all of them.

“GET THE GUNS AND RUN FOR COVER! EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!” Josh yelled and ran.

I laughed evilly as Chris pulled me to the small closet under the stairs.

“Every man for himself. That was fuckin hilarious.” Chris chuckled. I smiled and nodded in agreement. I heard someone run past and stop a little ways down.

“This is going to be great.” I cracked the door open just big enough to fit the gun in and pointed it at Angelo’s left foot. I quickly pulled the trigger and recoiled before he could look in our direction.

“JACK! I’M GOING TO FUCKIN GET YOU!” Angelo yelled and ran.

“This is the best Christmas ever.”

“It’s because you’re with me right?” I laughed.

“No! I get to shoot people!” he looked fake hurt.

“Just kidding baby, it’s all because you’re here with me.” He smiled and leaned down to kiss me. We just smiled at each other for a bit then kissed. I pulled away realizing the camera was still recording.

“Well that’s embarrassing, we almost just shot a porno.” Chris laughed and kissed my temple.

“We have to watch Tim Burton’s Corpse Bride. It’s a tradition I started by myself.”

“You started a tradition?” he asked. I nodded.

“Hell yeah!”

“My black treasure is a trend setter.” I laughed softly as he kissed me. I stopped the recording as we kissed.

I just couldn’t get enough of this. Chris has made my life worth living again. I can’t thank him enough.