Chapter 9: Fuck your pretty face.

Open your mind before your mouth

 Or come and fucking get us

 Open your mind before your mouth

 I'll be the end of your decadence

I sang along with Chris. Well, I was backstage moshing by myself, and Chris was on stage. This, by far, is my favorite song. I knew it by heart, and Chris and I would sometimes sing it together when we were alone. He loves listening to me sing, I don’t know why but he does.

If all these words you speak of meant a thing

 I'd take back all the lines against you that I sing

“You can scream really well Leila.” I heard behind me. Whoa that voice sounds really familiar…I turned around and froze. Scott. How the fuck did he find me?

“Get away from me you bastard.” I growled. He walked forward.

“They are looking for me Leila, you sent them for me.” He said.

“Who?” I asked backing away.

“The cops. Ever since you told the world about your life they’ve been after me.” He said grabbing my arm.  Oh fuck no, he will not get away.

“How did you find me?” I asked trying to keep the conversation going.

“I’m proud of you Leila, you’re famous. All I had to do was google your name and pictures among pictures came up along with tour dates.” He said.

“Why did you change?” I asked.

“Women need to obey their partner. They need to learn respect.” He replied. OH FUCK NO!

I punched his face, giving him a bloody nose. That’s right mother fucker, I can do things now that I’ve never been able to do. Oh no, he looks pissed.

“CHIRS!!!!” I screamed. Luckily they had just finished playing Immaculate Misconception.

“Hey! Get your hands off my fuckin girlfriend!” Chris yelled.

“Chris, it’s Scott.” I said. I swear I saw fire rage in his eyes. Chris lunged forward, pushing Scott to the ground, and started beating the shit out of him. Scott never had a chance. Holy shit is that hot. Wait no time to focus on that. I quickly called the police and told them what happened.

“Wait Chris.” I said walking to them on the ground.

“I’m almost done.” Chris said.

“No! I wanna finish him off.” I said smirking at him. Chris smirked, pulling Scott up and pushing him up against the wall. I grabbed a spare microphone stand, pulling a piece out.

“Do you now realize the pain you put me through for years? Not just physical, but emotional. I loved you, but you changed. You made me feel like I was an ugly, worthless piece of shit that didn’t deserve to live.” I saw hurt flash through his eyes. Perfect.

“Now that my life has changed, I have changed; and for the better. I actually want to get up in the morning knowing that there are people that want me there. Chris now holds what you had, and he is never letting go. Good luck getting out of this one mother fucker.” I said and swung the piece of metal at his stomach. He fell forward, clutching his stomach.

“FUCK YOUR PRETTY FACE!” I screamed quoting Puppets then smashed the metal on this back.

“And Leila is the winner!” Chris said holding up my hand. I chuckled and hugged him.

“Chris! What the fuck happened?! Who the fuck is that!?” Ryan asked running up to his. Chris held me rubbing me back. I dropped the piece of metal and hugged Chris tighter.