Lithium - Nirvana

The song has nothing to do with the topic I'm just listening to it rn.

Today's topic are nightmares.

I have them everynight so I can talk about them. A lot.

Once I dreamed that my sister killed me. With a knife and I woke up panting and screaming. Afterwards I couldn't be alone in the same room with my sister.

Then again I had a dream about all my friends turning against me.

The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had tbh. Right after wet dreams but I just have them once in a month or in two months.. anyways

When you have a nightmare and you KNOW that you have a nightmare then tell yourself that it's just a dream. Like a mantra.

With some effort you can do it. It's not easy but you can remind yourself that you're dreaming while you're dreaming. Then it hurts less.

Always and I mean ALWAYS try to remember that it was just a dream. I know how bad nightmares can influence your life. Sometimes I walk around like a zombie because when I wake up I'm more exhausted than I was before I slept. It's crazy I know. But if you struggle with nightmare problems, try to do what I told.

Listen to music which makes you happy before you go to sleep. Listen to it til you can't stop singing it and then sleep...

stay strong, i love you