Raised by wolves - Falling in reverse

sorry for not being active but school and shit you know what it izzzz.

What should I tell you today? Well...there is a girl, she just moved in my neighbourhood and she wants to be friends with me. I told her that if I were her I would run as fast as I can but she just laughed like if I just told a joke. In the break at school she came to me and I stayed silent cuz everyone was giving us weird glances. That's totally normal cuz normally I don't interact with girls, I'm way too shy. She started talking and let me just tell you, she talks like a waterfall. She wouldn't stop talking and I just nodded now and then. I think it was believable. But in reality I didn't even pay attention. I thought about Miley Cyrus' drastical change cuz it was more interesting than the dramatical demise of her goldfish. I mean, what the fuck.

So after a while she said ' really?! That's cool! '

I just blinked a few times and looked at her with a questioned look.

' You said you want to hang out with me today? ' she repeated and I just looked at her dumbfoundly.

' You weren't even paying attention, were you ? ' she said angrily and walked away. Guess our friendship is over.

My best friend, Mike or butterball how I like to call him, was ill today. That bastard did let me alone in the hellhole named school. Not that I am bad at school tbh I'm really good even in maths *taps his shoulder proudly*

yeah so I think thats enough for today.. you can write your problems in the comments and I will help you.. :)

I changed my icon 8)

so yeah, c ya soon

stay strong, i love you