The drug in me is you - Falling in reverse

Heyyy it's me agaaaaaaain. That's just because my family decided to visit a good friend and that they should drag me alonh with them. They really think that I would kill myself *rolls eyes* as if.

So yeah it's really boring here cuz these are fifty yearolds talking about the time before 'the evil machines' aka mobile phones were on the market. *sighs* such a shame.

Also they have a really creepy daughter. She looks like 19 and let's just say she isn't the fittest girl on the planet.

Not that I have something against overweight people but she keeps giving me weird glances. And when I say weird I mean it.

She's licking her lip and she 'accidentally' leans over so her boobs are about to fall out of place. Yeah I think I will never be able to touch boobs again cuz she's just.. disgusting..

I don't know if you're sleeping or if you are awake but answer my questions?

How are you? What's ya fave colour? To which music do you listen?

So I think it's time to tell you guys about my first kiss.

I was a freshman back then ( yeah I live in america ) and I was the 'popular' guy in class aka 'talk-back-guy'. They came up with this name because I would always tell the teachers if I would think that something was stupid and yeah I was quite popular in the girls club *cheeky grin*

Someday this girl came up to me, I forgot her name so let's call her .. Tiffany. So Tiffany came to me and she said that she really does like me and shit and I blushed really mad cuz like I said, I'm really shy when it comes to girls.

So yeah after that she standed on her tiptoes and placed a really sweet kiss on my lips and I froze on my spot and she ran away giggling. We were the it-couple for like 2 weeks *laughs* 'true love' .

That's it for today

Thanks for those who are reading this

stay strong, i love you