Intro

This Supemegafoxyawesomehot cover is brought to you by the amazing Pearlie

Pain raidiated throught my enire body. This couldn't be dying. Death was supposed to be peaceful. A faint rustle caught my attention and I opened my eyes. I was alone at the bottom of the cliff face I had just jumped from. Alive. How was I alive? i felt power coarsing through my veins and I gasped. My body was glowing blue. My skin started to crawl and I began to itch everywhere as my bones and tendons began to put themselves back into place. Once my body felt perfect the glowing ceased. What strange things! I slowly sat up, preparing for pain but none came. When my eyes came into focus I had to blink a couple time to make sure I'm seeing what I think I'm seeing. Everything had a shapr focus to it no matter where I looked. Colors were brighter, details were exaggerated and edges were sharper. It was as if I were wearing glasses that enhanced your sight yet I was not. I could hear the whisper in the wind and the song of the silent stones beneath my legs. I could feel the humm of the air and smell the rich earth. All of my senes were hightened. What is happening to me?

Read! Comment! Vote! I love to hear from you!!!

~Kyuketsuki <3