𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣—"𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛𝙛"

———

"𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙎."

𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙍𝘼 followed everyone else's same actions as she exited the car, popping open the door and then slamming it shut. She tugged at her motorcycle jackets sleeves, feeling the cold of the night nip at her. She was back in her clothes from earlier, dark blue jeans with a navy blue sweater, her infamous green necklace hanging around her neck with white converse.

"Looks about right," Damon states, and then his eyes land on Jeremy and Clara, who were walking side by side. He narrows them a bit, and as soon as he opened his mouth to speak, Elena interrupted him.

"Wait here."

"Why? So you guys can make out some more?" Jeremy retorts, and a small laugh escapes Clara's lips involuntarily, but she quickly shuts up when Elena sends her a scowl.

"Don't be a dick," Damon warns, turning his head to give Jeremy a deadpan look. "Listen to your sister."

Jeremy raises his hands in defense, turning back towards the car to go back inside. After the trio saw his climb into the car, they all took a few steps forward towards the house before Damon spoke up again.

"Maybe you should stay here too," the raven haired boy suggest, and immediately Clara shakes her head no.

"Absolutely not, you're stuck with me, remember?" Clara huffs, folding her arms underneath each other. Elena had a small smile tug at the corners of her lips, she looked amused by the fact the blue eyed girl wouldn't listen to the old vampire.

"Okay, fine," Damon rolls his blue eyes, and then he softly grabs the girls elbow and pulls her where she was in between Elena and him. "But I've got eyes on you the whole time."

"I'm not a little kid," Clara retaliates, and if her arms weren't already crossed she would've folded them again. "So, don't treat me like one."

The rest of the walk towards the house was quiet, Elena and Clara were still chuckling to themselves at Damon's protectiveness while he seemed almost on edge. The house did give those kind of vibes, since it looked like none of the lights were on, and Clara didn't see any cars in the driveway except for their own, so it looked like no one was home.

Damon was the first one to crack open the already unlocked door, followed by Elena, and then lastly Clara. Elena pulled out her phone, turning on the flashlight quickly while the blonde mimicked her same action.

So, with the two flashlights, the room was exposed. It was filled to the brim, to say the least. Everything was stacked up on top of each other; papers, dishes, furniture, and antiques.

Damon lets out a 'whoa', and enters the home, gazing around the whole place while he clicks his tongue. "Like 'Vampire Hoarders'."

"Who is this Mary person?" Elena asks, and then Damon turns around — still focused on everything inside the house — and explains.

"Scary Mary. Really old, super creepy."

"And how do you know her?" Clara questioned, even though she was already ninety percent sure she knew.