C h a p t e r F i v e - Part B

Hey guys sorry this *really short* chapter took this long! But there's only one song that really inspired the scenes and that's Sweet Disposition by Temper Trap. You'll know the cue when to listen to it. 

And so basically I chose that song because it's rumored to have the lyrics that Harry got tattooed under the star "Won't stop till we surrender" And I fell in love with the song because it's basically about people falling in love and that pretty much fit the story. Hope you enjoy!

I have also decided to go back to the old cover and I might have someone make a new one but for now the old one just seems right. :)

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5

Harry pushed against the ground harder with every step. The sand burned against his bare feet and the added weight from Louis wasn't helping. But Harry knew the dangers of sea urchins and he kept pushing himself.

The beach house was only a stretch away and Harry felt hopeful but with the moans of pain from Louis, Harry knew that it would still be a painfully long wait before he could get help.

The sand  thinned out as he reached the beach house and Harry ran up the wooden stairs, going two at a time. He used his foot to slide the door open and burst into the house going directly for the main bathroom. As Harry twisted and turned to dodge furniture, Louis' foot hit against the wall causing him to yell in pain.

"Sorry Lou I didn't meant to!" Harry shouldered open the door and put Louis down on the counter. He twisted around and sprinted for the phone. Flying through the house he went back to Louis, who was now clutching his foot with he face scrunched up, Harry looked at the phone. 

Who would he call!? The only numbers he had memorized was Simon's home phone and his home phone, which was changed after it leaked and his family got numerous phone calls. 

"Fuck." Harry cursed under his breathe and dialed in a number pressing the phone to his ear. Louis seemed to be calm now but he still looked like he was in pain. His foot was red but not swollen which was a good sign but far from safe. The spines stuck out like little black sticks rough but slick, it would be hard to get them out.

Harry watched his foot closely and paced, the phone rang twice and Simon picked up.

"Hello?" Simon sounded half awake, Harry had forgotten the time difference but that didn't matter now. Trying to calm his breathing Harry could barley form words in his head.

"Louis stepped on... and the sea urchin.. but I don't know if it poisonous!" Harry threw out the words and he knew it didn't make sense.

"Harry calm down, I can't understand what you're saying." 

Taking a deep breath he slowed his pace and repeated, "Louis stepped on a sea urchin and I don't know what to do." 

"Ok, now is it swollen?" 

"No it's just really red. And it looks really painful-" Harry's sped up again but Simon stopped him.

"Harry don't worry Louis isn't in danger. Just remove the spines and he should be fine." Simon almost sounded annoyed but what could Harry do he was just really worried for his mate.

"Oh, ok thank you. But Simon how do I take them out?" He asked looking up at Louis, who's eyes shot wide open and his mouth gaped. It would hurt and Harry knew it.

"Well get some flannels of course pull out the little buggers, clean his foot, wrap it up and let me go to sleep!" Simon almost shouted the end and Harry knew it was time to let him go back to sleep.