Update

Hey guys,

As many of you have noticed I haven't updated TBH in a few months. To be honest I haven't touched it since February and when I did I didn't write to my fullest.

I feel so bad about that and I wish I could've given the story more of a bang.

But I guess I just got tired, I started failing my classes and well life got out of control. I put the story on a hiatus thinking that would solve my problems and now every time I see the wattpad all on my phone my stomach twists because of the immense amount of guilt I feel for just dropping the story.

And the thing is I got out of school about 2 months ago so I could've continued writing, but here I am about to leave for vacation in a few days (July 22nd) and I have no idea how to get this under control.

Because I have the chapters planned out, I'm in love with this story and how I planned it out but I can't push myself to write it and Im just feeling so unmotivated and I'm so sorry to just rant here but I have to explain it to the people who want an explanation.

Lastly I have the final chapter typed out and I just need to finish the few chapters in between, which yes, it means the story is almost done. And I think I'll be so relieved when I finish it, if I finish it that is...

-Elma