The Beach House

So I have been given the absolute honor to continue Forevermystic's story The Beach House. When she started TBH right when I finished CMD so I was so excited to read TBH, turned out she had dropped her account, but I still had a hold of the two chapters she had already put together. And when she "came back" I asked "Forevermystic" if I could continue what she had started. I got an OK, but it also turned out that it wasn't the real Forevermystic and then we delved into the whole dispute of who is who. Either way, the real Forevermystic, AKA Emma, is back now and has again granted me permission to continue on.

I will be starting the story out exactly the same (note the 'continued') and then I will announce when my writing takes over. So full credit for the idea of the story, the prolouge, and the first two chapters go to Forevermystic. :)

Sidenote:

I have never had a family member or a friend that has had cancer and I thank God for that, but I'll try to put myself in that position. I've done a lot of research and continue to widen my knowledge of the various forms and therapies of leukemia and cancers in general.

Prior to reading this story I must warn you there will be:

1. Boy on Boy action.

2. Extreme feels.

3. Profanity.

Thanks so much and I'm excited to write more and more. :)

Stay tuned!

-Elma

______________________________________________________________