Chapter 12

"I have work" Harry said, looking at the floor, knowing Louis' hated him sleeping with other people.

Louis walked to him, wrapping his arms around Harry's waist and sucking a bruise into his neck.

Harry moaned, he'd figured out the routine by now.

He had to leave for a client, Louis sucks a mark branding him as his property before he leaves.

"I'll miss you" Louis whispered against his skin.

"I'll miss you more..." Harry grinned.

"You'll be too busy getting fucked/fucking someone to miss me" Louis pouted.

Harry rolled his eyes. "Get some sleep, I'll be back soon."

"Love you" Louis murmered.

"Love you too" Harry said before leaving.

Louis sat down.

He did some work.

Ate some cereal.

Had a shower.

And it hadn't even been an hour.

He realised he really had become very dependant on Harry, every day that fact became more and more clear to him.

He grinned as his phone rang, expecting Harry.

Maybe he's inbetween customers?

But the caller id read 'Eleanor'

He frowned and answered. "Hello?"

"The divorce is final." Eleanor said.

"Good, We need no more contact now?" Louis said harshly. "Except the custody trail?"

"I want you at the birth.." Eleanor said softly.

"I was planning on it, I wont miss the birth of my child!" Louis hissed.

"And, I'm giving you full custody, as long as I get to see it occasionally." She whispered.

"I..Yes, Thank you Eleanor." Louis breathed out.

"Just, Promise you'll be happy. Because I did love you Lou"

"I loved you too, but things change..." Louis sighed.

"I know..." El whispered. "I'll talk to you later, and I promise you'll be the first to know when I go into labour" The line went dead and Louis grinned, dialling Harry's number.

He wasn't too surprised when it went straight to voicemail and lay in bed waiting for him.

He didn't realise he was slowly falling asleep, and fell asleep before seeing Harry.

**

Harry snuck into the apartment, Niall had left the key in the door, so Harry couldn't get in there, but he really didn't want Louis to see him like this.

Every few seconds he paused to check for signs of movement, but could hear Louis soft snores.

He opened the bathroom door, wincing as it creaked loudly, another pause, still safe.

He rummaged around, hissing in pain occasionally in pain as he searched for the first aid box.

"Fucking hell!" Harry mumbled, searching through cupboards, trying not to focus on the pain.

He hadn't realise Louis' snores could no longer be heard.

He carried on routing through the cupboards.