Chapter 10 - New Job

Louis woke up in strong arms.

“Baby, don’t move..” Harry mumbled as Louis went to move.

“I’ve got work, and so do you...up!” Louis said.

“ugh, I don’t want to work...” Harry groaned. “Too early.”

“But with me as your boss, it’ll be fun?” Louis said.

He’d followed through on firing his assistant (Who was great at her job and never messed up) and quickly gave the job to Harry.

The quicker he got Harry out of that ‘job’ the better.

“Fine...At least I’ve got a job where I can kiss you all day” Harry said tiredly.

“Do you really think I could go around kissing my assistant at the office? I’d be fired!” Louis chuckled.

Harry simply pouted.”I can’t kiss you?”

“Nope...Now get up, you’ve got to get there before me.” Louis said standing up.

“WHAT?! So in reality you get to take your time and I have to rush? That’s hardly fair.” Harry said.

“Sorry, that’s the way it is babe!” Louis shrugged.

“I am not coming then” Harry pouted.

“You’re so childish!” Louis sighed, but gave him a soft kiss. “Manage not to kiss me for the whole day, and we’ll do much more than kiss when we’re back...” Louis whispered with a grin.

“but...” Harry pouted but sighed. “Let’s get ready..?”

After a quick make out session in the shower, both boys we’re pulling on black skinny jeans.

Another quick kiss.

 Buttoning up white shirts.

Kiss.

“Don’t forget my coffee” Off Louis while he sorted out his hair.

“I’m not an idiot” off Harry as he kisses his cheek. “I’ll see you at the office then”

Kiss.

“Sure babe” Off Louis as Harry ran out.

Louis couldn’t help but think how long he and Harry would be together.

Days?

Weeks?

Months?

Years?

Would he be on his death bed with Harry at his side?

Or the other way around maybe?

Would Harry help him raise the child?

Or would he stay with him until then, then fuck off?

Louis couldn’t think about this, Harry had had enough of a head start to get to the office before him?

He put on some black ray-bans and a beanie before grabbing the keys and jogging out.

Louis climbed into his car, hitting play a singing along to Mike Posner.

He sang along to every song on the radio, turning on his work blackberry as he was now officially on work hours and it needed to be on.

He pulled up to the building.

You wouldn’t thing advertising would earn so much money, but he did quite while, being co manager with none other than his best friend Zayn...

Zayn...