Chapter 3 - First day...

Louis walked into his house, if one could call the four story building a 'house', with a sigh.

He had had the worst possible day...

Zayn called in sick.

The people who work there are imbeciles and he ended up having to do everything himself.

He had to work through his lunch so they wouldn't miss their weekly target.

He had three meetings.

His assistant was off and the substitute didn't know his routine and got the wrong order for his coffee.

And now had a ton of paperwork that needed to be completed before ten the next morning.

"Babe?" He called pulling off the uncomfortable white button up shirt he'd been wearing all day.

He kicked off the black TOMs and stretched, slumping once his back cracked back into a normal position.

"Oii, lovely!" He called with a small chuckle.

He strolled into the kitchen, only wearing the black jeans he'd been wearing for work and swung open the fridge, grabbing a beer and opening it with his teeth.

He heard the clatter of plates behind him and smiled.

"hey baby" he said and turned around, kissing her before even taking in his surrounding.

But who he was kissing wasn't Eleanor.

The usual mint taste, wasn't there...instead it tasted like they just ate chocolate?

Eleanor is health obsessed...she never eat chocolate.

He breathed in and cologne hit his senses instead of Eleanor's dior perfume.

And the normal soft lips were rough and warm.

And the biggest tip it wasn't his wife, the kiss sent sparks through him...

He pushed the person away.

"Shit!" Louis exclaimed. "sorry...I totally forgot you started work today!" He said to the curly haired boy infront of you.

Harry to chuckled. "it'll be our little secret" he winked and Louis gasped

"why the fuck did you kiss back?" He shouted.

Harry simply shrugged. "Not gonna deny a kiss when someone's snogging me?"

"step out of line again, and you'll be back at the unemployment office, got it?" he growled, more confused than angry...

"Got it..." Harry smirked before turning and continuing with chopping the carrots.

"Please don't tell my wife?" Louis whispered. "she has a tendency to over react."

Harry wrapped his arms round the man's waist and let his lips hover just above his ear.

"like I said, our little secret..." He purred into his ear.

Louis shivered as his lips brushed against his ear then, Harry was gone, cooking like nothing ever happened.

Louis blinked confused before scooping up the laptop bag and bag full of paper work that he hadn't realise he'd dropped and disappearing to his study.

He couldn't help but let his mind drift to the kiss as he worked furiously at the hundreds of papers infront of him.

The way those rough lips moved against his...

The way behind the taste of the chocolate was the sweetest taste he could imagine.

The way his hands gripped at Louis' hips.