Fucking Shit (Part One)

Disclaimer: I only own Alice/Arisu/Shiro.

Warnings: Cursing(obviously) and sarcasm.

A/N: Hey peeps! It is I! Scarlet Clown! Author of Reborn as a cat in KHR! I know. I am being a huge bitch for not updating any shit. I apologise. *bows 90 degree*

Alice POV

Welp. This is life. The life of Sawada Shiro. Tanaka Arisu. Yep. A life full of fucking rainbows and sunshine! A life where babies throw those wonderful grenades at you. A life where they will shoot you with surprises(bullets)!

Yes. Everyday is just full of flying cows and the beautiful screeching of Sawada Tsunayoshi. Don't you wish that this moments in your life would not end?

Hell no. I'd rather die than experience this kind of bullshit suffering! Giotto should have let me stay dead! I swear Giotto is secretly a sadist! That asshole!

Let me tell what happened over the past few days.

-Flashback-

Today. Is the day Gokudera Hayato arrives. Yes. My cussing buddy. I shall welcome you with my furry arms. Legs. Paws. Whatever. All it matters is that my cussing buddy is here. Indeed.

I shall say one thing, Alice. You have gone insane.

I can't help it! You know KHR has always been my all time favourite anime! You know that very well! You are me, aren't you?!

...... Do what you want. Just don't blame me if you get into trouble. Tsuna is prone to trouble after all. Especially with the Mafia

He is Decimo after all. Don't blame him! He can't help it with Giotto's blood running in him!

Alice.

What is it, Tsuki?

Do you have any plans on how to protect Tsuna?

Why does Tsuna need protecting anyway? He's the sky who protects his Guardians. His Guardians will protect him. I'm probably some extra burden for him anyway. I'm not even strong. I'm just a fucking cat. A. Cat. What can a cat do anyway? Is Giotto really that stupid? God knows where he got his stupidity from!

Probably after years of paperwork and stress created by his Guardians has detoriated his mental state, and thus you have a perfectly idiotic Giotto who has little common sense and sent a girl who died into a fictional world in the body of a cat.

Or maybe he was just born with it.

But if he was born with it, he wouldn't have created Vongola.

That's true.

-Somewhere in the spirit world, a certain blonde haired man sneezed. "Someone must be talking about me, probably G."-

I got out of my cat house-yes I have a cat house, deal with it-and walked towards the kitchen.

'Ohayo, Maman.'

Nana beamed. "Ohayo Shiro-chan! Here's your breakfast!" She said as she placed a red bowl on the floor.

Yay, more brown nibblets.