Vongola Primo

Disclaimer: I do not own Khr, I only own Shiro AKA Tanaka Arisu.

Warnings: Cursing, whee!

A/N: Heya! It's the second chapter of this fanfic! Whoo-pee! Ehehehe...... I'm sorry. I'll be having my major exam in a month or two, so I kind of have a symptom of writer's block.

Arisu/Shiro Pov

Sawada Ie-fucking-mitsu is finally home. He arrived home and said that his boss is coming over to Japan to visit us. AKA Vongola Nono.

And I just looked at him in disgust. He lies to his family about his job, what he has been doing and doesn't even come home for more than 7 years. After this event, he is going to leave Nana and Tsuna for Italy and do mafia shit.

Iemitsu still has'nt found out of my ability to talk. Why? That's because I was not going to let the cat out of the bag until Vongola Nono step into this house. I shall give him a grand welcome and Iemitsu a great shock!

And guess what? He gave me a fucking collar with a huge ass bell on it so that I 'would not get lost'. Excuse me then. I am a fucking cat with a mind of a human. So, I would not get lost. I have perfect sense of direction thank you very much. I was debating whether or not should I scratch him in the face.

Worse, he hugged the life out of me calling me 'Shiro-chan'. Only Tsuna is able to call me that! I nearly lost my life back there. It feels like I'm Tora, the pet cat of the fat Fire Damiyo's wife from Naruto, except that it's Iemitsu. I feel you, Tora. You're not the only one.

I watched as the Sawada family leave the house to fetch Nono.

"Shiro! Take care of the house for me, okay?" Sawada Nana shouted over her shoulders. I merely nodded, an indication that I heard her.

Tsuna smiled at me. "A-S-Shiro-chan... T-take care of yourself..." I nodded yet again, my tail flicking. Trying to keep myself from
squealing. Damn Tsuna and his moeness!

Iemitsu looked at me and gave me a grin. "If you're good, I'll buy you some sardines!" I scowled. I'm not your fucking pet cat you bastard. I'm Tsuna's pet cat. I'm his guardian cat, I protect him.

They locked the house and left me alone with a bowl of water and food. And food as in cat food, the ones that are dried. The brown nibblets taste like anchovies and shrimps, and the treats, they taste like tuna.

As a human once, I feel slightly weird eating all these... food... Well, that aside, I am now debating whether or not should I visit the future guardians... Hmm... Maybe.

I'm just gonna laze around. Until they come home. It's gonna be 4 hours more till they come back home with Nono.

I jumped onto the couch in the living room and lied down. I feel so fucking sleepy right now...

Dream

I opened my eyes and see a mirror in front of me. Staring back was my human self, Tanaka Arisu. Her long black hair reaching her waist, dark brown eyes seems to pierce my soul and skin pale as white.

"What the... Isn't that...?"

"Yes. That is your human body, Tanaka Arisu-san."

I turn around to see Vongola Primo,  Giotto.

"You're...!"

Giotto smiled at me warmly and nodded.

"But why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be in the Vongola Sky Ring?"

"Indeed. But that is just my resolution, my will. I am here as a spirit."

"Are you the one who sent me here, to this world?"

Giotto nodded. "Yes. I am."

"Why me?"

"I believe that you are able to protect Tsuna when the day comes."

I stared at him, bewildered. "What do you mean?"

Giotto smiled mysteriously. "That is for me to know, and for you to find out. But now, it is time for you to wake."

"Wait! I hav-"

"We shall meet again, Tanaka Arisu."
And then my vision started to blur and finally, I blacked out.

Reality

I woke up jumping off the couch and hitting my head on the table.

Still dizzy from the dream, I wondered aloud.

"What was about, Giotto?"

To be continued

A/N: There! Finished! Scarlet Clown out!