Spring storming through

Disclaimer: I do not own KHR, if I did, there would be horrible plots. I only own my Ocs.

Warnings: Haru. Tsuki. Cursing. Gokudera.

A/N: Hey! I hope you enjoy the story so far. I love you guys even if you criticise me.
.

.

.

.

Alice POV

Haru. One of the world's stupidest character.

I mean, how can babies be pure? You tell me!

She has intelligence but horrible character, she only daydream, do cosplay, stalk Tsuna and loves children but treat them horribly.

That's true. She'd make a wonderful person if she doesn't daydream, cosplay in ridiculous outfits, stalk Tsuna and treat children like some branded goods.

I remembered what happened to Lambo. Poor thing.

I pity the brat and Tsuna. Poor Tsuna, his sanity isn't going to be the same.

Our sanity isn't going to be the same too.

True. How very true.

-Timeskip-

I'm currently in Tsuna's room, sitting in a corner, watching Haru create chaos by claiming that she would have Reborn 'rescued' from Tsuna.

Poor Tsuna.

I nodded. Poor Tsuna indeed.

"Ari-Shiro! Save me! You know how to do this question, right?!" Tsuna pleaded me.

"Why are you asking a cat?! It can't talk! Let alone, do a question!" Haru screamed.

I cringed at the volume. 'Tsuna, as much as I pity you, I unfortunately can't tell you the answer, you have to learn yourself.'

Gokudera's anger bursts. "You shitty cat! How dare you not help Jyuudaime!"

Meanwhile Yamamoto just laughed. Haru seemed confused and enraged. Tsuna... Just sulked.

"Now you're just following his act!? You people have serious mental problems!" Haru shouted at them.

And now our dear spring assumes that Tsuna and the others have mental problems.

Great. I shall say this now, I am rolling my eyes.

So am I, my dear Inner, so am I.

I gave Haru a blank look and then scowled at her.

'Bitch.' I accidentally spoke. Tsuna then started to panic. 'Oops.'

"Hieee! Shiro! Don't say that!"

"Ahahaha! Shiro-chan just said female dog!"

"Don't use such uncouth words in front of Jyuudaime you shitty cat!"

Pft. Who's the uncouth one here?

Oooh, burnnnn!

'Says the octopus.' I replied him. He scowled and shove his hands into his pockets.

Tsuna, seeing this, immediately stopped Gokudera. "Gokudera-kun! Please stop! She's just a cat!"

Just a cat?

Poor Tsuna.

'I'm thoroughly hurt, Tsuna. I'm just a cat? Well, I guess you can say goodbye to your favourite-' Cue claws coming out. 'Little, cute and fluffy lio-'

"Okay okay! You're not just a cat! Please don't hurt it..." Tsuna whimpered.

I retracted my claws and started to groomed myself. 'Tsuna, Tsuna, Tsuna. What will I ever do with you. You brat.'

"How dare you call Jyuudaime a brat you bitch!" Gokudera shouted.

Yamamoto laughed. "I wonder how old Shiro-chan is?"

Tsuna is trying to calm the octopus beast down.

Haru is still looking confused and bewildered.

'Unfortunately, Gokudera-kun, I am not a dog, but I am definitely a female. Yamamoto-kun, I'm merely 19 years older than you.'

"Uwah! You can easily be my mother then!" Yamamoto laughed.

" Old hag!" Gokudera scowled.

"Stop talking to the cat and focus on me! I'm here to take Reborn-chan away and you're just blindly talking to a cat as if it is talking to you!" Haru exploded with anger.

How rude. Tsk tsk tsk, no manners whatsoever.

Agreed.

She should from someone. Someone...... Like me!

Hah! I think her manners will only get worse.

Oh, woe is me!

I mentally rolled my eyes at her.

Just as expected, the plot plays out with Haru draaaaging her time, bringing Bianchi in, Gokudera collapsing, Lambo coming in and disrupting.

The cow brat pulled my tail! You know how close I have been to scratch the eyeballs out of the damn brat?!

And then, the damned brunette girl called her father to come and attempt to solve the problem.

In the end, Rebo- I mean, Boreen-sensei solved it.

Great summary there, my dear Alice.

Your sarcasm isn't appreciated here, Tsuki.

Oh, the fucking irony.

I know right?

Totally.

-Timeskip-

I unfortunately was unable to see our dear Tsuna in his boxers and saving the idiot brunette who has high intelligence.

A great pity.

A great pity indeed, my dear Tsuki. A great pity indeed.

Chapter End
.
.
.
.
A/N: I hope you enjoyed it! I'm having bad writer's block so it'll take me time to type the story out and update.

Sorry for the wait!

Question: If you were in Alice's shoes, being reborn as a cat a in KHR, what is the first thing you'll do?