Epilogue

Vic's POV

We just finished our set for the Sleeping with Sirens tour. Juliet, Maddie and Carson are coming with us for the final shows. "Daddy!" Maddie yelled running into my arms. "Hey baby girl!" I smiled and hugged her gently. "Daddy!" Carson wabbled over to me. "Hey baby." I smiled again and gave him a nice small hug. "Hey darling." Juliet smiled walking slowly behind them. "Hey beautiful." I smiled and kissed her gently. "Ewww." The twins said behind us. I laughed gently. "You'll get like this one day!" I said and kissed their foreheads. "Uncle Tony, Uncle Jaime, Uncle Mike!" The twins screamed running into their arms. "Hey kiddos!" They all said in unison. I laughed and wrapped my arms around Juliet and her growing stomach. We're pregnant. Again. This time, with another boy. We're naming him Kellin Vincent. "How's my beautiful wife and son?" I asked kissing her neck. "Great. He's been eating a lot." She smiled gently and kissed my arm. 

"Well, well, well. Isn't it Mrs. Fuentes herself!" Kellin said from behind us. "Kellin!" Juliet screamed and hugged him tightly. "I missed you!" Kellin exclaimed and hugged her tightly. "I see my baby sister is now pregnant again. I want to see my niece and nephew!" Kellin said and let go of her. Carson and Maddie both ran up to him and hugged him. "You're such a great mother baby." I whispered and hugged her tightly. "You're a great father." She whispered back and kissed me gently.