Caraphernelia

Vic's POV

I couldn't handle seeing Juliet laying in the bed with the tubes in her arms and the oxygen on her. It killed me seeing her so weak. "Vic..." She mummbled, she was tossing slightly in the bed. I tried to get in bed with her but she started to cry. "Shh, baby. It's alright. I'm here." I whispered with a few tears falling down my cheeks. "Vic...no..." She whispered, and tossed her head to the side. What is she dreaming about?

Juliet's POV

I'm running. As fast as I can. I don't know where I am. It was raining as hard as I've ever seen it. I was scared. Kellin was no where in sight. Neither Justin, Jesse, Jack or Gabe. I was alone. "Juliet Carolyn Bostwick!" I heard someone yell. I saw Vic coming towards me. I was crying my heart out trying to get to him. "Vic, please, help me!" I screamed out. "Shut up." I was startled. "Vic..." I whispered and let a few tears fall. He raised his hand and slapped it across my cheek. I screamed and hit the ground. "Vic, no!" I yelled."You caused me pain! You intoxicated me!" Vic yelled with red in his eyes. This wasn't the Vic I know and love.

"Juliet?!" I heard Vic yell to wake me. I was bawling. "Baby, what happened?" Vic asked me over and over again. "You...you....you beat me... You said I caused you pain, and that I intoxicated you..." I whispered looking into his brown eyes. "Baby, you know I'd never do that. I love you with all of my heart and more. I'd never lay a hand on you." He reassured me. I looked at him and smiled weakly. I believed him. I know he'd never hurt me. What was wrong with me?

Vic's POV

I can't believe she had a dream that I hit her. I loved her with all of my heart. We'd been together for almost a month and a half now. Juliet had fallen asleep by now. "Mr. Fuentes. Visting hours are over." The doctor told me. "When is she leaving?" I asked kissing her hand. "First thing tomorrow." He said and handed me some papers. "Just keep her away from anything loud, like concerts perhaps. Well, maybe not concerts. Just not big ones. I know she's touring with your band and her brother's band." I looked at him with wide eyes. "How'd you know we're touring?" I asked confused. "Son, my daughter loves your band and Kellin's. She has posters every where. She came and seen Juliet last night, but you were sleeping. She had a little fangirl moment, but she quickly calmed down. She's the one who put a blanket over you." I remembered having a blanket put over me, but I thought it was a nurse or Kellin. "Oh, tell her I said thank you. For coming to see Juliet, and all. Oh, give her this, please?" I pulled out a picture of the band and signed the back of it. "What's her name?" I asked and pulled my sharpie out. "Ashton. She's not my biological daughter. I adopted her a few months ago. She went to see you guys at Warped Tour." I stopped in my tracks. "Uhm, doctor. Would this happen to be her number?" I pulled Juliet's phone out and looked for Ashton's name. "Yes. How do you know her?" He asked. "She gave Juliet a poem about a month ago. It made Juliet cry." The doctor smiled and gave me a bro hug so to say.

Ashton,

Thank you for seeing Juliet in the hospital. And for giving me the blanket. Haha. You're an amazing person. Thank God you got adopted by the man you live with now. I really like him (Not in a gay way.) If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to text Juliet or me. *writes phone number* I love you girlie. You're an amazing fan, person, friend.

With Love,

Victor Fuentes.

"Well, I guess I'll get going." I said and started to walk away. "Be here by 8am. She'll be ready." The doctor said and walked behind the counter. "Will do." My baby girl is coming home. I'm so happy words can't descride it.