Love Vs guns-10

Boys:Cops? Uh Oh. .

Ray:Whatda we do?

Prince:Run!

scene: Prince and Ray started to run but Roc's bookbag got stuck in a bush so here he was trying to get it. .

Roc:Guys. . wai-wait up!! My bookbag! It's stuck!

Prince:*turns around to see Roc stuggling to get his book bag out of the bush and the police soming closer and closer to them* Roc! Let it go! Let the book bag go! Just run!

Roc: Wait! I think I got it! *pulls bookbag which finally comes out of the bush but rips and the bag of herione but doesn't notice and keeps running*

Narrator:The boys all ran and hid behind a tree and waited for the police to leave. . The cops got out of the car and look around the spot where they believed the drug dealing scene was then picked up a bag of something and left. .

ROC'S POV

After the cops left I the guys and I let out long sighs of relief and came from behind the tree. .

Prince:Did u see him pick up something?

Ray:Yeah it looked like a bag. .

Roc:Well at least we didn't get caught. .

Ray:Yeah. . how much money did we make?

Roc:*looks in his bookbag for the money then finds it and counts it* Er. . $2,600

Ray:*mouth drops open* :O Wow! What r we gonna do with all of that?!

Prince:We should spend it on some new guns. . *looks at his little pistol* We need an upgrade. .

Ray:Yeah. . I agree . . whatda think Roc?

Roc:Actually,I was open we could us it to pay for Prod's surgery. .

Ray:Oh yeah. . I completely forgot about Prod!

Prince:Yeah. . but don't we need about 400 more dollars?

Roc:Yeah. . I got an idea. . we can rob a corner store or something.. . .but not today. . how about tomorrow at 7 am

Ray:I'm Kewl with that. .

Prince:Same. .

Roc:Well. . I need to be heading back to YN's place. . it's like 4:00 am and I'm tired. .

Ray:Alright see u later home dawg

Prince:Peace out Roc

Roc:Deuces *walks away*

I ran back to YN's house and climbed threw the window. . she was still asleep so I easily slip my way into her bed then quickly feel asleep. .

End Of POv

(8:00 am)

YN'S POV

I woke up to the feeling of Peace licking my face. . I giggled and gentally put him beside me. . . I sat up and realized that Roc was no longer asleep in my room. . . I walked downstairs yelling him name hoping to find him sitting in the living room watching TV or something but instread I found a note written is sloppy cursive. .

"Hey,Yn, sorry but I had to be somewhere at 7:00 am

I'll be back in a few hours so. . don't miss me too much ;)

--Roc"

I crumbled up the letter and smirked at the part where he said 'Don't Miss me too much" . . yeah right. . I walked down in the kitchen hoping to find Prodigy but then I had to remember that I wouldn't be seeing him anytime soon which put a frown on my face. . I already really missed him and still couldn't believe what had happened last night. . Well,anyways I fixed me a pancake but it didn't taste the same way as Prod made it but whatever I ate it anyways then went in the living room and waited on Roc to come back. .

(At The Store)

Store Owner (SO)

I was just now making it to my store . . I was already super tired and annoyed so what was goin to happen only made it worst. . .I was about to put the key in the door knob when I realized that it was open a crack. . hmm. . weird maybe I didn't close it all the way last night. . I grabbed the door knob to open the door all the way but something even weirder happened. . the door knob fell off and hit the floor. . Great! Just Great! I walked inside of my store and tried to turn on the lights but they wouldn't work. . did I forget to pay my electric bill again? Ugh. . I used the light from my phone to guide my way through the store and along the way I could have swore that I saw 3 shadows. . Oh well. . probably just my imagination. . . I went over to the counter and fiddled with my keys for a few seconds but then stopped as I saw the 3 shadows again. . but this time they were closer. . and then one of them walked off and the other two grabbed both of my arms tightly. . I then felt someone else's hand (who I'm guessing was the first shadow) cover my mouth. . Soon . . I felt something cold and metal press against my head. . I tried screaming and crying but that only made the other 2 tighten their grip. . The gun pressed harder against my head and then the person behind mesaid "Give me all ur goddamn money!"

-- :3 comment and rate