Love Vs Guns - 6

YN:*screams and runs next to Prod* PPRRROOOODDD!!!!

Roc:*follows u and runs next to Prod too* WTH who did this!! *tring to stop the blood pouring outta Prod's back*

YN:*crying* IDK!! BUT HE'S NOT MOVING!!!

Roc:*still trying to stop the blood* Quick! Check his pulse!!!

YN:O-ok *checks Prod's then covers mouth as more tears streamn outta ur eyes* OMG!!! I-I CAN'T FEEL HIS PULSE! HE'S NOT BREATHING!!OH MY GOSH!! SOMEONE HELP HIM!!

Roc:*blood all over hands and shirt* We-we're trying *throws Ray his phone* Ray call someone to help us!

Ray:*looks at phone which had blood all over it* Who do u want me to call?

YN:IDK! CALL THE AMBULANCE! CALL THE POLICE! CALL UR GRANDMA! CALL SOMEONE!!! JUST PLZ HELP MY BROTHER *starts to cry again* . . plz. .

Roc:*thinking:She's Prod's sister?! I didn't know Prod had a sister*

Ray:*walks outside and calls the cops*

YN's POV

Oh My Gosh!!! I can't believe this is happening!! No No No!!!!!!!!!! I-I can't loose Prod! I can't! I already lost my parents! I can't loose him ,too! God, please don't do this to me! What did I do wrong? If u take Prod from me then u take everything from me!! Prod is my life! He's all I have!! I began to shake and shiver as even more tears streamed down my face. . I-I can't believe this. . I felt Roc's strong arms wrap around me in a hug which made me cry even more ,getting his bloody shirt all snotty and wet with tears. . .

Me:*pulls away from Roc* I-I'm sorry. .

Roc:it's ok. . it's just tears. . .

Me:But it's messing up ur shirt. .

Roc:My shirt already has blood all over it so it doesn't matter. .

Me:U sure?

Roc:Mmmmhmmm

Ray Ray:*runs in with the phone* The cops r here! They wanna know who shot him!

Prince:*walks up to Ray Ray/whispers to him* I saw who it was. . It was two dudes from that gang we gotta fight next month. . .They had been threatenin to hurt one of us for a while now but I didn't know they were serious. . .

Ray:How do we tell the police that without getting arrested ourselves?

Prince:Idk. . .make up a lie. . tell them u didn't see anybody. .

Ray:Oh. . ok *runs back outside*

A few minutes mast and then three police and 2 paramedics ran inside of the club

Cop#1: Ok! We are gonna nned everyone to evacaute (sp) the building!!

Everyone(except YN and Roc):*leaves*

Cop#2:*looks at u and Roc: U two must go. .

Me:*crosses arms and doesn't move* No!! I-I'm not leaving him here like this!

Cop#3: Plz,sweety, u must go. .

Me:Bu-But. . He's my brother! I-I can't leave him

Cop#1: Ur gonna have to go or we will have to make u go. .

Me:IDC!! I'M NOT LEAVING MY BROTHER!!!

Roc:YN, let's just go

Me:*give Roc the evil eye* I SAID NO!! I'M NOT LEAVIN AND U CAN'T F*CKIN MAKE ME!!

Roc:YN! LETS . . GO!

Me:No No No No!

Cop#3: Sorry but u leave us no other choice . . we have to kick u out. . *calls in two guards*

Guards:*picks u up*

Me:*screaming/crying* PUT ME DOWN!!! NO I CAN'T LEAVE HIM HERE NO ! *Kicking and punching at guards*

Guards:*easily walks YN to the door then throw her outside with Roc following and closes and locks the door*

Me:*banging on the club door* LET ME IN! LET ME IN!!!

Roc:YN! Calm down! Prod's gonna be fine ok?

Me:*slides down by the door/ put knees up to chest and wraps arms around legs and rocks back and forth crying*

Roc:*rubs ur back* It's ok. . he's gonna be ok. .

Me:*looks at Roc* Why are u doin this?

Roc:Doing what?

Me:Being so nice to me. . .*wipes tears* I mean. . we barely know eachother. .

Roc:maybe becuz I sorta like you. . . and I can understand ur pain. . . my sister was shot and killed in a driveby when I was 7. . I've never been the same since. .

Me:Oh. . I-I'm so sorry. . .

Roc:No. . don't be. . I'm tired of people feeling sorry 4 me. .

The cops and paramedics then ran out of the club door with Prod's body and met up with some other paramedic's who had a gurney which they put Prod in the rolled in inside of the ambulance. .

Paramedic: QUICK! GET HIM TO THE NEAREST HOSPITAL STAT!

Me:*runs up to the paramedic* Oh my gosh!! Is he ok??

Paramedic:Sorry to say this ma'am but we couldn't get him to breathe. . . he's goin to a hospital tho so they might be able to do something. .

Me:*cries*

Paramedic:Plz don't cry. . we will help him. . u and ur boyfriend can ride along to the hospital with us

Me:*wipes away tears* My boyfriend?

Paramedic:Yeah that young gentalman over there *points to Roc*

Me:Oh um . . we don't date. .

Paramedic:Oh. . .well u can still ride along. .

Me:ok

Roc and I got in the ambulance and in no time we arrived at the hospital where we sat in the lobby waiting on the doctor to tell us if Prod ws gonna be ok. .

Prince/Ray:*runs in the hospital*

Ray:Sorry we're late!!

Prince:Yeah cuz this nigga just had to stop at Taco Bell!

Ray:Well sorry but all of this drama made a nigga hungry!

Prince:Well anyways. . here any news on Prod?

Roc:No. .

Doc:Are you here 4 Prodigy?

Everyone:Yea

Doc:Oh well *looks down and frowns* .Prod is. .

-Cliffy!