Love Vs guns - 8

ROC'S POV

I looked at ??? who had a sharp grin on his face but looked frozen in shock then I looked at YN who's face was also frozen but in terror. .I looked back at ??? and saw his grin slowly turn into a frown and then he fell backwards and blood started leeking out of his body . . Behind him stood Ray Ray with a gun in his hands. . .

Roc:Ray?

Ray: Whoo! U guys are lucky! I came here just in time. .

YN:OMG. . he has a gun!!!

Ray: Don't worry,sweetheart, I'm not gonna hurt u. .

Roc:Ray! What are u doin here!

Ray:*looks at YN then at Roc* I gotta talk to alone. .

Roc:Ok. . *walks in the hallway with Ray*

Ray:*whispers* Roc. . .that dude. . he was a member of one of the gangs we gotta fight. . dude, they're after us. . .

Roc:Wha-what?

Ray:Yeah. . we can stay here much longer. . they're already lookin for Prod . . it's not go be much longer before they find out he's in the hospital. .

Roc:Ur. . what do we do then?

Ray: We leave. . we gotta get as far away from here as possible. .

Roc:*thinks about u* What! I can't leave YN here alone. . when they find out about her they will definately try to kill her

Ray:Why do u care so much about that girl?! She's Prod's responsibility not yours!

Roc: I don't wanna leave her because. . .well. . never mind. . .forget it

Ray:*realizes somethign* Roc. . dude. . I think ur in love

Roc:What! No! I just met her! How can I be in love?

Ray:There is something called love at first sight. . .

Roc:Big G told us not to believe in that! He told us not to ever fall in love too and u know that!

Ray:Well. . f*ck Big G!! U love her so just admit it. . .

Roc:The thing is. . there's nothing to admit. . . I don't love her *walks to YN room*

YN:what's wrong?

Roc:Nothing. . I'm bout to go to sleep. .

YN:can u sleep in here with me? I'm scared still. .

Roc:O-ok. .

Ray Ray:*walks in ur room with a taco*

YN:How did u get that

Ray:I found it in the fridge. . . well I'm about to go. . *looks at Roc and YN* Don't try anything u two. . . *jumps outta window*

YN:O.o did he just jump outta the window?

Roc:Yeah but don't worry he's gonna be fine. .

YN:*starts to get in bed but stops* Wait--where's Peace?

Roc:Idk. . *looks around until he sees the dog shaking in the corner of the room/picks him up* Aww. . all of the noise must have scared him. .

YN:*takes Peace from Roc and sets him at the end of the bed/plops on the bed*

I crawled in the bed next to YN,wrapped my arms around her then slowly drifted off to sleep but was soon woken up by the sound of my phone virbrating. . I had got a text from Prince that said "Yo Roc, I fiured out a way to get the $3,000 we need for Prod's surgery. . . we have to sell some drugs. . .Meet me and the boys on the corner in 10 minutes . ."

--How do you guys feel about this book?