the greek gods child||3

Lallam's POV

I stood in my new apartment. The surroundings had changed since I had told my parents about me expecting.. they kicked me out. But as soon as my brother found out.. me and him moved out. 3 months had passed and no word from heath or my parents. Yes its depressing. But with my brother he's been supportive. He picked up a second job working for Walmart.

Of course my best friend stops by. But I think its because she's dating big bro. I new something had always been there for them.. it just took a push a Dan shove for them. I can clearly see he likes her. But lately I haven't had anyone to talk to.. I frowned as my child bumped around. His kicks were strong. Very strong. 4 months in and he's growing like a monster. Oh he.. that's right.. I have a son. And his name is Alexander Elliott. We haven't decided if he's gonna have my last name or heaths..

"Ready?" My brother popped his head in my door way and smiled at me. I had missed my last semester due to the pregnancy and I decided I wasn't gonna let this stop my education. I nodded and grabbed my bag. He grabbed his keys and we climbed in his truck. Heading down the road he kept glancing at me. "I will be fine." He smiled and grabbed my hand placing a small kiss on it. "You don't have to if you don't want to lala." I giggled at my child hood nick name. "I need to. If I want a decent job for Alex.. I need to finish my last year." He nodded and pulled in the parking lot. I climbed out as every stared at my rather large belly. I ignored the harsh comments and continued into school. I got to the office as the lady, hesitantly, handed me my schedule for this year. I scanned over it.. noticing I had some junior classes to finish first. I walked to my first quarter. Sitting in the front row people began filling in the empty seats. A group of girls walked in laughing. They passed me and sat behind me.

"Excuse me." One tapped on my shoulder. I turned and looked at her. She had short blonde hair which was pulled in a pony tail. Her light blue eyes stood out from the amount of make up coating her face. "Could you move an inch. Your fat belly is blocking the view." I laughed and turned back around.

"You know.. you'd be pretty if you didn't wear so much cake on your face." I heard a couple snickers and a great big ol huff. I smiled. The bell rang. As a young male entered the class room went silent. He looked around and settled on me.

"Your.. um.. your regular teacher won't be attending this year due to an accident. My name is Jackie Harvey.. you can call me what ever you want." I have to admit it.. he was a nice looking guy. Looking fresh out of college. "Can we call you Mr. Sexy." The girl sitting behind me asked. He grunted then laughed. "what ever suits you. Turn to page 89 and began reading romeo and Juliet." He sat at the desk in front of me" the teachers desk" and brought his phone out.

I opened the page. Half way through the story Alex began kicking. I placed my hand on my stomach and began rubbing hoping that my touch would calm him down. His kicking decreased. I smiled and opened my eyes to see Jackie staring at me. "You OK?" I nodded. "Yeah.. baby's kicking.. nothing bad."

He smiled at me and nodded. Something about him seemed odd.. the way he looked.. he may be attractive.. but not heath attractive.. I frowned at the thought of him.. forget it.. he's not coming back..

After reading the story I closed the book and slid it into my bag. I sat there looking around. My eyes wondering everywhere. I looked outside the window. The leaves blew everywhere. I smiled. The warm sun shinned down on my skin. I closed my eyes but to open them as the bell rang.

"Lallam. Can you stay behind for a second." I nodded and carefully got up making sure not to hit my stomach. I walked over to his desk. The room cleared out. "OK. I don't have much time before my next class starts but I have a message for you." He dug in his pockets and brought a piece of paper out.