The Greek God's child||5

Me and heath sat in the babies nursery rocking them. "what did my mom mean when she said she wasnt one of us?" I asked heath while looking up from parker. He looked st me and shrugged. "sometimes godesses cant bare 2 children and have both of them be godessess. Afroditie put that rule into place. For all greek gods since were to powerful they dont want us having more than 1 kid who has our abilities." I nodded my head and put parker down in her crib carefuly. "i really miss zion." Heath sat percy down and looked at me. "well let me go talk to liam and see what he thinks of us going down. But we can only take one child. Cause everyone back there will start asking questions as why you wernt that big." I nodded my head and walked out the door while grabbing the baby monitor.

"liam." Heath nogged a bit and stopped in front of liam. "can we go down and see zion?" Liam looked at me. "dont cause any mayhem." I smiled and ran back to the nursey grabbing percy. I then walked over to parker and bent down giving her a kiss. "mommy will be back soon." I walked down the hall with percy in my hands. My mom rounded the corner and smiled. "im going to see zion. Will you watch parker for us?" She nodded and kissed percys head. "yall have a good time. Not to much though." I giggled and joined heath.

~~

"ZION!!!!!" He ran over to me and looked at percy. "hes so adorable." Zion grabbed percy out of my hands. I looked over at heath who was standing at the bar ordering us drinks. "ill be right back. You mind watching him?" Zion waved me away. I laughed and turned back around to see that bitch talking to my man. I walked up to heath and wrapped his arms around him. "oh hey babe. I was nust talking to... Whats your name?" The bitch looked at me with disgust. "jessica." Heath looked at me with a confused look. "im sorry heath but how do you know this tramp?" Nessica said while gritting her teeth. "this 'tramp' just so happens to be the mother to my child and my beautiful girlfriend. Is that a problem?" Hessica shock her head. Zion walked towards us as percy started getting fussy. "here. I think i broke him or something." Zion handed him to me and he calmed down. "your supposed to be 5 months pregnant. Hows the baby this big allready?" Jessica asked from looking at heath to me. "do you not see how big i am. I came out of the womb looking like a todler." Heath said while taking percy. Percy started giggling at heath. "well weve got things to do. Bye bitch." I said to jessica. She turned around and stomped away.

"so whats the plan?" Zion said from playing with percy. "Were going back cause parkers there." Zion looked up at us confused. "whos parker?" Me and heath looked at each other and smiled. "shes your niece." Zion smiled and looked at percy. "when we can i go meet her?!" He jumped up with percy in his arms. "we could go now."

we all got up and walked down to the beach. Suddenly we were walking down the same beach me and heath apperaed on. "follow us." We walked up the brick stairs and into the castle. Our mom walked out with parker. "look who it is. Mommy and daddy. And uncle zion!" Zion looked at our mother confused. "who are you and how do you know my name?" She chuckled and handed me parker. "because silly. Im the one who gave it to you." He looked at us confused. "our parents kicked us out when lala got pregnant." She frowned and lowered her head. "i had to leave you with your father." Zion looked around and put his hand on the back of his neck. He sighed and walked away. "give me some time." We shurgged and kissed the babies.

We walked back hand in hand to our room and sat the babies in their crib.