Not an update # 2 ..must read

Reader : omg i can not believe she finally updates after 2 months but its not even a update on the story. >:(

Me : i know  some of you guys are mad right now but don't be i will update either today later on or tomorrow depending on when you are reading this. I'm just getting on here to inform you that i have to edit the story. the reason why that is , is because i read my story and got irritated by it. for you grammar Nazis i now know how you feel. shoot I'm even mad a myself for how bad i have been writing so far. i am also editing it because since school has already started my teachers have already started given us essay's to write so i wanted to fix some things. if you want to you can go back and reread some of the updates you can cause i will be changing other things as well.

reasons why i have not been updating:

1. I'm not going to lie and say i had writers block cause i didn't. i just did not feel like updating.

2. teachers are giving me so much homework. 

3. i have to do my science fair project  and write a paper on the research i have done. that is going to take some time.

so there you go reasons as to why i have been gone. now you guys don't  have to chop my head off.

also i need some names for future characters male and female