chapter 5

kagome's POV

Its been about 2 weeks since I left sango and the others.kirara has been a real help to me, but i could tell that she missed  being with sango, so i decided to let her go. But before I let her go I wrote a letter to sango so that she wouldn't panic and think I was dead. it read:

Dear sango,

DON'T SHOW THE OTHERS THIS LETTER TEAR IT UP AFTER DONE READING

Don't worry I'm not dead, if I was ,kikyo would be a human again and not a clay pot also she would not have her soul collectors around her. I've been doing good thanks to kirara. I decided to send her back cause i knew  she missed you allot. Don't worry about me ill be able to take care of myself thanks to our little secret.  I will still be gone for a little longer than planned. Take care of yourself and the others.

love, kagome

With that I sent kirara on her way.

After about 2 hours of walking I could hear what sounded like a little girl scream. I began running in her direction as fast as I could, considering the fact I was using my miko powers I was there in less than a minute. When I  got into the clearing i was surprised to see Rin. i expected to find sesshomaru saving her but he never came. seeing that the demon was about to attack her I  ran in front of her instantly taking the blow from its attack. I screamed and fell to my knees feeling pain all through out my entire body. I got back up and faced the demon, I then drew out my arrows as fast i could and shoot the demon twice.

When it finally died it  feel into the depths of the mountain. I was about to go back to the forest and rest but I could feel the ground under our feet begging to crumple . I grabbed Rin's hand and pulled her towards me but I wasn't able to grab the edge of the mountain that could keep us from falling.

Now we were free falling to the bottom of the mountain. I healed rin tight and gave the bottom of the mountain my back. I knew that if I did this I would be able to brake rin's fall, but would die in the process.Ii was expecting to feel pain course through my body from the fall before i died but instead i felt a strong hand carrying me and Rin. I was about to black out but before did the last thing i saw was...

"Sesshomaru"

Sesshomaru's pov

"Jaken where is rin"  I asked not seeing rin anywhere around.

"she's right hear m-" He stopped talking once he realized she was gone.

I grabbed him by the neck and started to chock him " You better hope she is ok or its the end for you"I said threatening him.

Before I could kill him i could hear Rin scream, I dropped jaken to the grown and ran towards her. When I got there it seemed like kagome had gotten there before. Why is she there, and how come i don't sense or see my brother around,was she alone?  I was pulled out of my thoughts when I saw that kagome and rin were falling down the mountain.  As A flu to go catch them I could see that kagome was going to try and break rin's fall. Did she not know she would die if she did that, or did she? Why was she going to sacrifice herself for Rin. I was able to grab them before they feel to the bottom.

"sesshomaru" were kagome's last word before she blacked out.

*************************

Hey guys how was this chapter. sorry sesshomaru's pov was short. i couldn't think of anything that would fit his cool, im a bad ass domineer.

like

comment

vote

share